Report: Greg Schiano expected to interview for Patriots' defensive coordinator job

I laughed at “Interview.” This has most likely been a done deal for a few weeks. There’s a reason Urban hired Alex Grinch from WASU.

Reactions: 1 person
They sure got shredded tonight. Maybe time for Belichick to retire?

Nah eagles had a top 5 defense this year and got shredded as well. Pats defense started off the year horrible, but drastically improved as the year went on. I do think that is Brady’s last super bowl appearance though.

Nah eagles had a top 5 defense this year and got shredded as well. Pats defense started off the year horrible, but drastically improved as the year went on. I do think that is Brady’s last super bowl appearance though.

Probably right about that. The Pats are cheapskates, I was shocked to see that only 35 remained from last years roster, but not really surprised. Its the Patriots Way. :banghead2:

Probably right about that. The Pats are cheapskates, I was shocked to see that only 35 remained from last years roster, but not really surprised. Its the Patriots Way. :banghead2:

They’ve gotten lucky with a LOT of cheap players. Whenever Belichick and Brady leaves, Robert Craft better be ready to pay up.

Saw the report that Greg Schiano is leaving #OhioState for the #Patriots DC job. Am told Schiano hasn't decided whether he's leaving OSU yet. Brian Flores may get promoted to DC in New England. Schiano could have a job on the Pats staff w/ Belichick but still hasn't decided.

Saw the report that Greg Schiano is leaving #OhioState for the #Patriots DC job. Am told Schiano hasn't decided whether he's leaving OSU yet. Brian Flores may get promoted to DC in New England. Schiano could have a job on the Pats staff w/ Belichick but still hasn't decided.

How in the world is that even a decision?

VN Store

Back