Bruce Arians on Nick Saban NFL rumors: 'A job he covets happens to be open'

Every time the Giant's have an opening, Saban is brought up for it. It's almost as predictable as people predicting Gruden to Vols.

Would LOVE to see him go though. I think there's a 33% chance he does.

Same rumor, different year, probably the same result. He’s going to retire in Tuscaloosa. I’ll be surprised if he leaves. I think he’s retiring in the next 3-5 years honestly

Three years ago I could’ve imagined him leaving again to avoid the constant workload of recruiting plus coaching. Now I don’t see him ever leaving until he retires. And fortunately for all of CFB, I think he’s within a five year window of retiring.

Saban ain't leaving bama for an NFL job, or probably any job. He will coach there until he decides he doesn't want to coach anymore. He knows what a gold mine he has and how the bama fans worship him. Why would he leave? Especially for a job where you have to deal with the NY media? There wouldn't be any more Finebaums covering his team.

It wouldn't be a college offseason without "OMG! This is the year Nick Saban bolts back to the NFL!" rumors starting, yet again.

VN Store

Back