AFC Wild Card: Buffalo Bills (9-7) vs Jacksonville Jaguars (10-6) (CBS)

TrueOrange

A lot of good stories in this game, from Buffalo’s first playoff appearance since 1999 (and how their have traveled to celebrate such) to ones like this:

Shad Khan, Jacksonville Jaguars support refugees, Puerto Ricans - Jacksonville Jaguars Blog- ESPN

Jacksonville Jaguars owner Shad Khan and the Jaguars Foundation have donated 1,000 tickets to Sunday’s home playoff game to refugees from around the world and displaced Puerto Ricans and their families.

Refugees who have settled in northeast Florida will receive 500 tickets, while Puerto Ricans and their families in northeast and central Florida who were displaced by Hurricane Maria also will receive 500 tickets. The Jaguars (10-6) play the Buffalo Bills (9-7) at 1:05 p.m. ET Sunday at EverBank Field. It’s the Jaguars’ first home playoff game since Jan. 23, 2000.

The Jaguars Foundation will provide transportation to and from the game as well as a souvenir. Each guest also will receive a food and beverage voucher.

“The Jaguars’ first home playoff appearance in a very long time is an event that should be shared with as many people as possible, across all spectrums, who call Jacksonville their home,” Khan said in a statement. “Whether it’s a home game in August or January, it’s important for the Jaguars to consistently be good citizens and do the right thing for our community. Hopefully the experience on Sunday will give our guests a well-deserved break from what can be severe challenges in their daily lives. And if we can give them a victory on the field, it will make for a perfect day.”

The Jaguars worked with Lutheran Social Services of Northeast Florida and the First Coast Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and Latino Leadership Inc. of Orlando to identify the ticket recipients.

Still 0-0 in the 2nd quarter

Last edited:
Bills up 3-0, that just might be enough to win this.

If Jacksonville could get a decent QB with that running game and defense they could be a dynasty.

Awful way to end the half for the Bills. First you don't run three straight plays and make Jacksonville burn their TOs, shank a punt, and let Bortles scramble for two big plays to get into FG range.

If Jacksonville could get a decent QB with that running game and defense they could be a dynasty.

Add a QB and they’re basically the AFC version of Seattle.

Our division has the potential to be scary good for the foreseeable future.

Priceless a Jaguar defender sacked a Jaguar defender no doubt the intent was finish the tackle so Taylor doesn't escape.

I don't know what the stats would say but I would always want my TOs after the 2 minute warning than burn them before it.

I don't know what the stats would say but I would always want my TOs after the 2 minute warning than burn them before it.

I feel the same. That said I would probably end up like Andy Reid and lose a tight game whilst still having 3 TOs left.

Bills defense got 3 stops now Bills offense needs to score a td and kick the extra point.

Bills defense got 3 stops now Bills offense needs to score a td and kick the extra point.

If you're the Bills coach and you score a TD here you go for 2 and win it in regulation knowing its been 20+ years since your last franchise playoff win?

VN Store

Back