Haslam should be proud of himself

Honestly....unpopular opinion:

I think they'll end up doing well long term, but I'm biased because I'm a big Paul Depodesta fan

Reactions: 1 person
Most incompetent team in professional sports. The Browns continually find new ways to fail.

I liked both his draft classes and he made moves last year that resulted in him getting Jarbril Peppers and the number 4 pick this year.

So they pick 1st and 4th.

I think they start to turn things around next year (maybe 6 wins). And end up in the playoffs the year after.

Browns have some talent. They just can't get it together. But I see a handful of wins in 2018. Probably 5.

The Jacksonville model lol

Picking at the top of the draft every year has to work eventually, right?

I liked their last draft class and I'd call it the New England model. Accumulate as man picks as possible. Wouldn't be shocked if they trade down on one of those and do the same thing again

I liked their last draft class and I'd call it the New England model. Accumulate as man picks as possible. Wouldn't be shocked if they trade down on one of those and do the same thing again

I would trade the #1 overall pick if I could and keep the #4 pick to get a QB. They have some really good players at some key positions. I really hope Gordon can get it together.

I feel sorry for Browns fans.

It is what it is, as within most business...
Identity is through ownership...Ownership sets the tone for everything.

I said Jacksonville model because they picked at the top of the draft so many years in a row that they've basically become too talented to suck. I could see the same thing happening in Cleveland.

They also have the 1st and 4th pick. I like what they're doing

Browns have been the worst run American pro sports organization for a while, definitely at least since Haslam took over, and I’m not sure it’s close. You almost have to try to suck this badly so consistently.

Sure, they may get good eventually. The system is designed to help them rise up, so if they can’t, it’s their own fault.

Reactions: 1 person
There are just some teams that don't deserve 1st round picks because they p*ss tehm away every single year. The Browns and 76ers are 2 of those teams. Although the 76ers seem to have a pulse this season. It's just taken 10X longer than it should have.

VN Store

Back