Super Bowl

While I think the NFC has a lot more good teams, the Super Bowl champ will be the winner of the Steelers/Patriots rematch. I do with Wentz was healthy, because that would have been a fun SB matchup.
Any one of the teams in the NFC could make it to the Super Bowl and it wouldn't surprise me.

While I think the NFC has a lot more good teams, the Super Bowl champ will be the winner of the Steelers/Patriots rematch. I do with Wentz was healthy, because that would have been a fun SB matchup.
Any one of the teams in the NFC could make it to the Super Bowl and it wouldn't surprise me.

I have never been much of an NFL fan, just more into the college play. But, as for the Steelers, I would like to see it, especially if Dobbs gets reps,

I think it's either the Rams or Saints vs Steelers with the Steelers giving the game away on a late turnover or stupid penalty.

I heard a commentary this morning saying the Pats dynasty began with a win over the (then St. Louis) Rams. How fitting would it be for the Rams to beat the Pats and have Belichick retire and pretty much send the Pats back to mediocrity?

The New England It’s All About Tom Bradys vs...I’m back and forth between the LA Rams and the New Orleans Saints.

I’d give the Vikings a better chance, but I’m extremely cautious about picking a team that’s hosting the Super Bowl to actually make it there.

I would like to see the Vikings make the Super Bowl; but then again they risk becoming 0-5 in Super Bowls.

The addition of Al Riveron makes the Patriots the clear favorite. He's made the difference between the Pats fighting for a wildcard spot instead of being the #1 seed.

Steelers over Vikings in a SB X rematch. Joe Green squashes Keenum on the opening drive. Jim Marshall picks Big Ben at midfield only to run the wrong way and score a game tying safety sending game to overtime. In for an injured BB, Joe Gilliam throws winning TD to AB.

For the record I actually believe the eagles can win it all.That defense looks stout and the offense looks competent. If the coach can be brave with play calling it can be done. I think the current line of -4.5 patriots is right.

If it gets any smaller then I am wondering what Vegas knows.

Reactions: 1 person
If our front 4 can get interior pressure (which they have all year) and Foles can get the RPO to work well, I think we have a shot.

You all have more than a chance. Honestly I have no real feel for the game. I think we’re probably better top to bottom, but the Eagles have the formula that has caused us problems in the playoffs. Other than how Foles plays, the biggest key will be the Eagles ability to pressure Tom without blitzing. If the front four can consistently get pressure you all have a every chance of winning. If they have to rely on the blitz, then i feel pretty good about our chances.

VN Store

Back