Jags will make it to AFC title game IMO

BIG BOI 23

Bold prediction I know but i just really believe in that defense. IF it’s the Patriots waiting for them there I think Campbell and Ngakoue are gonna be a nightmare for 40 yr old Brady in the same way the Giants were when they won they’re Super Bowls. Plus Marcel Dareus and Malik Jackson. Brady might be taken off on a stretcher!

Oh yea don’t forget Ramsey and Bouye they’re as good a DB duo as your gonna find in the league right now

Myles Jack and Telvin smith are pretty damn good in the middle also

This is absolutely championship level defense

Bortles has sucked for most of his career but last three weeks he’s thrown zero picks and 7 tds with about 70% completion % I believe

Fournette has been a beast for most of the year has missed 2 games I think with injury. Young WRs like Dede Westbrook and Keelan Cole have been ballin with Hurns and Lee out

This team is more loaded then most people realize. It will be first time in playoffs for a long time and beating Veteran teams will be tough but it’s definitely possible esp if they stay hot going in

They started 4-3 and now they are 10-4 so ya they’ve been kicking ass for a min now

Interested to hear your throughts on the Jags

Last edited:
Have to give Tom Coughin a ton of credit he had a big hand in all this just the way he changed the culture

Also signing Calais Campbell and A.J. Bouye in free agency were absolutely fantastic pick ups

Last edited:
Sure thing D4H
I actually watch this team weekly do you?

You obviously don’t know how great this defense is they are #1 in every important category

I explained my reasoning plenty and gave FACTs don’t need to bother doing it again

Maybe you titans fan idk but keep on hatin the disrespect the doubt the fact they barely ever get mentioned just adds to the chip on their shoulder

Besides I said bold prediction d4h would have them winning next 2 or 3 Super Bowls

Let me ask you this tho does a great defense not give teams a lot of problems in the playoffs? Esp Tom Brady

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I think Bortles is going to play like he's Blake Bortles. He's still been bad even for most of this year.

The defense is great, but not great enough to make Bortles win @Pittsburgh or @New England, IMO.

Marrone is a good coach though, I've thought so since he was in Buffalo.

Jacksonville has been solid this year. Not sure they’re AFC Championship solid though but you made good points. Anybody can beat anybody this time of the year. You don’t have to be the best just the best on the field that day.

They are the 3rd best team in the AFC, and there’s a pretty big drop off after the top 3 IMO

I wouldn’t be surprised at all if they find themselves in the AFC title game.

Have to give Tom Coughin a ton of credit he had a big hand in all this just the way he changed the culture

Also signing Calais Campbell and A.J. Bouye in free agency were absolutely fantastic pick ups

Doug Marrone deserves a lot of credit as well. Came in and literally immediately they began playing up to the talent level they’ve assembled over the past ~5 years.

I think Bortles is going to play like he's Blake Bortles. He's still been bad even for most of this year.

The defense is great, but not great enough to make Bortles win @Pittsburgh or @New England, IMO.

Marrone is a good coach though, I've thought so since he was in Buffalo.

The Jags won at Pittsburgh early in the season. Week 3 or 4. I know the playoffs are a different animal, but that win should be a confidence builder if they meet

The Jags won at Pittsburgh early in the season. Week 3 or 4. I know the playoffs are a different animal, but that win should be a confidence builder if they meet

I remember, but you said it: different animal, and Ben won’t throw 5 picks.

The Jags also can be gashed by the run, unlike that Denver defense that won it all.

1 game away! Lol

Bortles was trash yesterday but man that defense is absolutely filthy

I don’t think many people are giving them a chance against the Steelers but I fully believe that defense will hold them to around 13 points and give the Jags a chance

Kap or Romo would be really nice to have right now honestly

Bortles needs to be gone after this year that’s for damn sure

10 points against the Bills who can't move the ball and turned it over...they can beat the Steelers because football is crazy, but it's not likely.

VN Store

Back