Peyton Panther Manning?

Grudenator

There’s been some analyst this morning swirling around some rumors that Peyton has been meeting with various investors and bag men, and trying to get the money to buy the Panthers. What’s y’alls take on if this happened?

Panthers are only obligated to stay in Charlotte for one more season. Look for Goodell to push for a buyer who will move the franchise to Los Angeles.

They're selling the entire thing, not just Richardson's 48%. It's going to take A LOT of cash.
As a Panthers fan, I'd love that as long as he leaves the team in Charlotte.

Panthers are only obligated to stay in Charlotte for one more season. Look for Goodell to push for a buyer who will move the franchise to Los Angeles.

Lol, no. They aren't putting a 3rd team in LA, especially when the city only kinda cares about 1 of them right now. The Rams are slowly building back a fanbase but the Chargers can't draw anyone to a soccer stadium.

Reactions: 1 person
Las Vegas maybe. No way there is going to be 3 teams in one city

The Raiders are moving to Vegas in ‘19. LA and LV are off the table.

NFL will probably push London going forward.

Either way, I don’t see the Panthers going anywhere. They have a pretty good thing going in Charlotte, which is booming at the moment.

They're selling the entire thing, not just Richardson's 48%. It's going to take A LOT of cash.
As a Panthers fan, I'd love that as long as he leaves the team in Charlotte.

As I understand it, Richardson is selling his 48% and the other minority owners can make their own decision as to what they want to do. Whoever wants to buy and become majority owner has to purchase at least 30%, so there are several directions this sale could go in.

The Raiders are moving to Vegas in ‘19. LA and LV are off the table.

NFL will probably push London going forward.

Either way, I don’t see the Panthers going anywhere. They have a pretty good thing going in Charlotte, which is booming at the moment.

This. The Carolinas love football, charlotte is easy travel from either state and Charlotte is growing like crazy.

If Haslam was smart he'd sell the Browns then buy the Panthers, he'd lose a little money in the transfer but down the road the panthers are a money maker.

As someone who likes the Panthers, I want Haslam nowhere near them.

VN Store

Back