Tom Brady Is a Scam Artist

n_huffhines

What's it gonna cost?
This is ridiculous. I can't believe Tom Brady would ruin his brand with snake oil bull****. Is he just dumb and actually believes this stuff?

Bomani Jones torched him:

“You’re going into business with a dude who was selling people supplements that he said, not could help with cancer, but could cure cancer?” Jones says of Guerrero and the “TB12" training and nutrition programs. “That’s who Tom Brady’s out here doing business with.”

“Imagine somebody walk up in your crib talking about ‘I got the cure for sunburn, and that’s my homeboy, he say he got the cure for cancer ... I’m out here exercising my brain to where I know that when I get hit I tell my muscles what to do, and you, for the very very low price of $250, can get started.’”

“The whole damn thing feels like a con.”

deadspin.com/bomani-jones-on-tom-bradys-bizarre-training-schemes-t-1820038413

1lUmtKP.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Bomani Jones is a joke. Tom Brady knows something about nutrition and exercise. Brady is still much better than 99% of the other QBs in the NFL even at his age. What has Bomani accomplished?

Reactions: 2 people
Bomani Jones is a joke. Tom Brady knows something about nutrition and exercise. Brady is still much better than 99% of the other QBs in the NFL even at his age. What has Bomani accomplished?

Hosted and cohosted several popular radio shows and tv shows. He also has several degrees and has been an adjunct professor at a few universities.

He’s done better than most of us.

Reactions: 6 people
Hosted and cohosted several popular radio shows and tv shows. He also has several degrees and has been an adjunct professor at a few universities.

He’s done better than most of us.

Good for him. But look at how durable and in shape Brady is. Look at his age. Nobody has ever played at his level, at the QB position being his age. Nobody. Obviously his training methods work for him. Jones did very little in the NFL.

Reactions: 1 person
Good for him. But look at how durable and in shape Brady is. Look at his age. Nobody has ever played at his level, at the QB position being his age. Nobody. Obviously his training methods work for him. Jones did very little in the NFL.

Bomani probably understands that anecdotal evidence is not scientific. You apparently do not.

VN Store

Back