The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

With Murray questionable. Do we finally get the Derrick Henry coming out party tomorrow? 25-30 for 150?

Believe it or not Cleveland is top 10 in rush defense. Crazy I know. The most yards theyve given up to a RB is 66.

I be damned lol shows how closely I follow it. That should be interesting to watch then. They really need to get this one. That W over the Colts the other night was huge. Don’t take a step forward and then two back by losing to the Browns.

This one already has defensive battle written all over it. If we plan on slowly wearing them out throughout the course of the game like the coaching staff wants to do, we can't have too many more 3 and outs.

Last edited:
Kizer leads the NFL in interceptions and we're out here making him look like Peyton Manning. I would expect nothing less... Just another rookie carving up our secondary. And we can't get any pass rush to save our lives, either.

Kizer has 4 games this season with a completion percentage under 50% but we're making him look like Tom Fricking Brady.

How the frick is that a fumble? At best that's an in-completion because the WR never had possession.

VN Store

Back