1996 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV Page 321. within the forum NFL Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 05-24-2018, 09:48 AM   #4801
NashVol11
Gloomed to Fail

The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV
The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grudenator View Post
He hasnít had a 1000 yard season since 2014. Iíll pass. Especially for the money he is wanting.
He wants a one-year deal and we have more than enough money for that. We may pass because we think highly of Davis, or some locker room concern, but on-field I'd take him in a heartbeat.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-24-2018, 01:17 PM   #4802
Forever151

The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV
Depends on price for me
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-24-2018, 02:21 PM   #4803
Vol8188
revolUTion in the air!

The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV
The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV
Quote:
Originally Posted by NashVol11 View Post
He wants a one-year deal and we have more than enough money for that. We may pass because we think highly of Davis, or some locker room concern, but on-field I'd take him in a heartbeat.
We have money and we have talent to win now. Itís very low risk.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-24-2018, 03:21 PM   #4804
Forever151

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vol8188 View Post
We have money and we have talent to win now. Itís very low risk.
I like Davis but I donít think he is a number one right now honestly
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-24-2018, 03:46 PM   #4805
Vol8188
revolUTion in the air!

The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever151 View Post
Donít tell D4H
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 05-24-2018, 04:01 PM   #4806
BigOrange15
Aight

The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever151 View Post
Well of course he isn't right now but he has the tools and ability. Need to see what he can do with a full off-season with a healthy QB. I absolutely think he can be a #1.
Reply With Quote TOP