2326 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV Page 214. within the forum NFL Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 01-13-2018, 11:22 AM   #3196
Nerd-Vol
T. SATO Indy 500 Champ!!!

The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV
The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV
Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, take a moment and TitanUP!!
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-13-2018, 01:37 PM   #3197
Vol knight
Dark Messiah

The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV
The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV
TitanUp!!!

VN Likes: 3
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-13-2018, 03:21 PM   #3198
Caleb59seal

I honestly think it comes down to a few things. 1.) how well can the Titans cover up Brown (LB) in pass coverage.
2.) how well has mariota studied for this game, expecting a lot of trap coverage and rain concepts (two LB's que on an OL and blitz the opposite of his movement while the other LB next to the blitzer drops out in coverage)
3.) what kind of pressures are the Titans gonna bring?
4.) obviously how does the Secondary hold up this game... And how aggressive will the titans be on offense???
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-13-2018, 04:19 PM   #3199
mad4vols
"What? Me worry?"

The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV
Would love it if the you guys would beat the Pats tonight so the Lions can lock up Patricia as the new coach.

Good Luck y'all.

Go Titans!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-13-2018, 04:32 PM   #3200
mr.checkerboards

The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV
I'm feeling a titans win tonight, mariota is about to become a legend
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-13-2018, 04:55 PM   #3201
vol4eva
Ding!

The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV
So excited...I'm trying to temper my expectations, but if we win I'll do the helicopter.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-13-2018, 05:10 PM   #3202
Vol$_Deep_11_9

The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV
Just sitting here, gonna Titan Up real quick
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-13-2018, 05:26 PM   #3203
Rishvol

The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV
Im trying to get mentally ready for a bunch of BS calls
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-13-2018, 05:29 PM   #3204
Vol knight
Dark Messiah

The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

YouTube Link
Old 01-13-2018, 07:37 PM   #3205
amazingGRACE

The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV
Any of you goobs at the watch party at the George jones n Nashville?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-13-2018, 07:48 PM   #3206
firestorm

I'm optimistic that's it is a watchable close game.

The Titans would need to play a great game to win which is a possibility.
What that involves get the major stops,create turnovers, win the turnover battle, score tds both 1st and 2nd half,.win top, and Henry has a great game along with Mariota running.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-13-2018, 07:56 PM   #3207
rocktopper16

The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV
Who is behind Henry tonight?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-13-2018, 07:58 PM   #3208
Nerd-Vol
T. SATO Indy 500 Champ!!!

Ugh. Iím nervous.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-13-2018, 08:01 PM   #3209
Burhead
God-Emperor of Politics

Titan Up guys!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-13-2018, 08:01 PM   #3210
95 Vol Alum
Go Big Vols!

The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocktopper16 View Post
Who is behind Henry tonight?
I assume Fluellen.
Reply With Quote TOP