Chick-fil-A in Mercedes Benz Stadium...

They're not changing the policy. But there are other regular events in that Stadium during the week and on Saturday's, so it's not as dumb as it initially seems on the surface.

Reactions: 2 people
They're not changing the policy. But there are other regular events in that Stadium during the week and on Saturday's, so it's not as dumb as it initially seems on the surface.

I get that, but it's still pretty stupid

I get that, but it's still pretty stupid

You act like Chick-fil-A didn't know that they played on Sundays and that they're closed on Sundays. I'm sure it was well thought out before they decided to do it. It's not like they don't have any Chick-fil-A kickoff classics or playoff games or championship games or soccer games or anything.

Reactions: 2 people
You act like Chick-fil-A didn't know that they played on Sundays and that they're closed on Sundays. I'm sure it was well thought out before they decided to do it. It's not like they don't have any Chick-fil-A kickoff classics or playoff games or championship games or soccer games or anything.

I'm sure it was thought out (obviously). I still think it's stupid

I agree it's pretty stupid.

Hell I think the chain's Sunday policy in general is stupid, as are most liquor laws. But then again I'm a Godless heathen, so what do you expect.

Reactions: 1 person
I agree it's pretty stupid.

Hell I think the chain's Sunday policy in general is stupid, as are most liquor laws. But then again I'm a Godless heathen, so what do you expect.

not to mention their employees lose out on money from not working -- Im sure they don't get paid for being off on Sundays at Chikfilas anywhere

not to mention their employees lose out on money from not working -- Im sure they don't get paid for being off on Sundays at Chikfilas anywhere

They know they're not working when they apply. It's not like Sunday comes around and they get called and are like you aren't working today.

Nobody makes them work at Chick-fil-A, they can go to KFC or Church's.
COfXnQyU8AAJkJ0.png
gotta love twitter

Last edited:
Its one of the values the company was founded on. Remember when people had values?

Its not smart business, but I admire the company for their convictions.

They're a business. They exist to make money. They're potentially losing out on millions of dollars because of their convictions. Ridiculous. The CEO should have to find a new job imo.

They're a business. They exist to make money. They're potentially losing out on millions of dollars because of their convictions. Ridiculous. The CEO should have to find a new job imo.

It's a privately held company, so they can pretty much do as they please.

I also can't believe I'm siding with chick fil a. If they don't want to open on Sunday, then so be it. I think they're doing okay with six days a week.

VN Store

Back