Coach Z workin the Bears

VetVol

Man of few posts
Did anyone catch coach Azzanni working with Cruz after the Bears scored a TD? I had forgotten where he had ended up. Wonder if he is having the receivers work on their down field blocking? :)

Reactions: 1 person
giphy.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Did anyone catch coach Azzanni working with Cruz after the Bears scored a TD? I had forgotten where he had ended up. Wonder if he is having the receivers work on their down field blocking? :)

Probably told Cruz he would be on the bench the next three series since he had too many steps in that route.

Rest your hot hands azzanni

Reactions: 1 person
Coach Z recruited well but the coaching seemed marginal. I felt we dropped way to make passes and couldn't get off the press coverage. I thought this made Dobbs the scapegoat for a poor passing game. I always felt Dobbs could be a good passer with better blocking and receivers. Some better QB coaching may have also helped.

I feel like you should be able to teach anyone to catch a pass. No overnight but within a month or two yes.

Hard working coach really liked him. Wish him the best and thankful for his recruiting.

Hard working coach, loved UT, recruited stud receivers, and got next to zero production out of them. Mostly not his fault since we had an OC that refused to stretch the field. Good guy though.

VN Store

Back