Which Team Won The Offseason?

TNHopeful505

Who do you think has made the best moves this offseason?

I HATE to admit this....but I think for me, I'm most impressed of what the Eagles did.

The draft? Landing Barnett, Sidney Jones (who once healed will be outstanding), and Donnel Pumphrey was solid.

Adding Torrey Smith, Alshon Jeffrey, LaGarrette Blount and Chance Warmack are solid additions as well.

I feel like the Eagles so far have completely dominated the offseason both in Draft and Free Agency.

What do you think? Who won the offseason?

Tampa Bay.

Their offense is going to be ridiculous. ...on paper anyway.

Titans did well
Skins too (personnel wise, not getting into the front office mess)
Even the Eggles

HATE to admit it, but Tampa had a great one. Then again, they did the same thing a few years ago and it didn't lead to more wins.

Titans with a good move with adding Decker. That one was meant to be, he lived in Nashville anyways, and his wife was a country singer. He just has to stay healthy, but definitely improved their offense this season.

Reactions: 1 person
Patriots unfortunately did pretty well with adding Gillmore, cooks, allen, and gilleslie*

Which player will make the biggest impact?

AP with the Saints
Cooks with the Patriots?
Jeffrey with the Eagles
Marshall with the Giants
Blount with the Eagles
Desean Jackson with the Bucs?

AP won't even be the full time starter. Ingram and Kamara will take plenty of carries away.

Out of that list, I'd say Cooks with the Pats, though if Decker can stay healthy, I think he'll have a big impact in TN

I'll admit I'm biased, but the Titans had a really good offseason. Our two biggest needs were at wide reciever and in the secondary. Decker, Davis, and Taylor are will improve our wide receiver corps significantly and Jackson, Ryan, and Cyprien will all help improve our secondary.

Last edited:
Titans and patriots hands down won the offseason. Both added so much talent to there roster. Not spectacular for the patriots though because they do it every year.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back