2515 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) Page 109. within the forum NFL Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 04-17-2018, 10:30 PM   #1621
bamawriter

D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions)
D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobbs 4 Heisman View Post
Nothing. And my opinion of his talent hasn't changed. Its just hard to make an impact if you don't get a chance. I'm simply losing faith that he will get that chance.
He's on his fifth contract in less than 2 years.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-18-2018, 08:50 AM   #1622
hndog609

D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamawriter View Post
He's on his fifth contract in less than 2 years.
C'mon man, he said "chance", not "opportunity".
Old 04-18-2018, 07:16 PM   #1623
KBVol

D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobbs 4 Heisman View Post
And yet you still had him rated behind Leonard Fournette and Dalvin Cook as a NFL prospect.

I'm not interested in "being a bigger fan of Alvin" than anyone. I'm interested in being right when it comes to projecting talent. And I'm the only one here that saw this coming with Alvin Kamara. I said he would be a Marshall Faulk type player in the NFL. And as a rookie he was just that. 700+ yards rushing, 800+ yards receiving, led the league in yards per carry, and was named 2nd team All-Pro. Clearly the best rookie RB in the NFL by a mile. And way better than that scrub Leonard Fournette that you touted as a superior NFL prospect.

Just admit it. I was right and you were wrong when it comes to Alvin Kamara in the NFL.
I don’t “rate players” kid. All I said, correctly and factually, is that both Cook and Fournette were better collegiate players, which they were....and that they’d be drafted earlier than Alvin because of it, which they were. Period. End of story.

You’re projecting the ish that you do onto others .... I don’t rate players and make predictions about how great they’ll be at the next level and tell everybody “who they are”, who they compare to at the next level....all that BS is your schtick and you can have it. I only deal with what is, what a player has done and produced and how he’s performed.....not what my fanciful dreams say should or could be..... again, that’s your domain.

Last edited by KBVol; 04-18-2018 at 07:59 PM..
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Today, 08:57 AM   #1624
TDawg

D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions)
D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBVol View Post
I don’t “rate players” kid. All I said, correctly and factually, is that both Cook and Fournette were better collegiate players, which they were....and that they’d be drafted earlier than Alvin because of it, which they were. Period. End of story.

You’re projecting the ish that you do onto others .... I don’t rate players and make predictions about how great they’ll be at the next level and tell everybody “who they are”, who they compare to at the next level....all that BS is your schtick and you can have it. I only deal with what is, what a player has done and produced and how he’s performed.....not what my fanciful dreams say should or could be..... again, that’s your domain.
Some people drop the mic .. you sir slam the mic down and walk off the stage with a swag
VN Likes: 3
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Today, 10:20 AM   #1625
508mikey

D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions)
D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions)
Draft less than a week away -- Need a 2018 draft thread for D4H --- Kelly is going in round 1 or 2 --
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Today, 11:17 AM   #1626
BIG BOI 23

D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 508mikey View Post
Draft less than a week away -- Need a 2018 draft thread for D4H --- Kelly is going in round 1 or 2 --
That would be rather shocking with how loaded the RB class is

The three main guys I would guess go in the first round are Barkley obviously Guice and Michel

Chubb and Ronald Jones possibly too but I would bet second round for them

This particular site has him way down the board going in rounds 4-6

WalterFootball.com: 2018 NFL Draft: Running Back Rankings

Last edited by BIG BOI 23; Today at 11:19 AM..
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Today, 12:24 PM   #1627
508mikey

D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG BOI 23 View Post

The three main guys I would guess go in the first round are Barkley obviously Guice and Michel

Kelly is pretty hyped up thanks to Kamaras success
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Today, 03:21 PM   #1628
butchna

D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions) D4H's 2017 NFL Draft Review (Best Picks, Best Drafts, and Predictions)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG BOI 23 View Post

You have a genetic deficiency in recognizing sarcasm.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP