2017 NFL Draft Day Thread

The beauty of this draft is NOBODY KNOWS what the hell the Browns are going to do. Absolutely ANYTHING could happen, and I mean it. Even the Browns insiders are at a loss. Sashi LUVs himself some draft. He has stated that only three people know what he is going to do.

The beauty of this draft is NOBODY KNOWS what the hell the Browns are going to do. Absolutely ANYTHING could happen, and I mean it. Even the Browns insiders are at a loss. Sashi LUVs himself some draft. He has stated that only three people know what he is going to do.

Bulls***. Everyone knows they'll f*** it up :)

Reactions: 1 person
Until today I thought Barnett would be the only picked in the first. Ish is going in circles in Cleveland right now. Someone is going to pick a QB in the first ten picks. Someone WILL. So, the Browns have a shot of getting Barnett if they go Tru at 1.... orrrr.... they could go Dobbs, no lie.

Being reported on NFL network that the 49ers would like to trade down out of two. Analysts believe if they don't they will go Jamal Adams... not Trubisky.

The browns will take Garrett and regret it for the next few years.
sorry but don't see anything besides media hype for a reason for him to even be a top 15 pick. His production against quality opponents is lacking, the stats he does have are racked up against bottom dwellers and he will just blame some phantom injury for his lack of NFL production. Sadly for him no team will let him sit on the sidelines and cherry pick when he does go into games like Tex A&M did. Myles Garrett will be lucky if he bounces around for 5-7 years just because of his physical build. Most likely he will be out of the league in 3 years as the talent gap in the NFL will expose what his stats already tell and his ego built up leading up to this draft will prevent him from being considered a project for other teams.

Reactions: 2 people
sorry but don't see anything besides media hype for a reason for him to even be a top 15 pick. His production against quality opponents is lacking, the stats he does have are racked up against bottom dwellers and he will just blame some phantom injury for his lack of NFL production. Sadly for him no team will let him sit on the sidelines and cherry pick when he does go into games like Tex A&M did. Myles Garrett will be lucky if he bounces around for 5-7 years just because of his physical build. Most likely he will be out of the league in 3 years as the talent gap in the NFL will expose what his stats already tell and his ego built up leading up to this draft will prevent him from being considered a project for other teams.

I agree, generally. Out in 3 years though? That seems a little extreme. But still, I dont get all the Garrett hype and I dont get the Trubisky hype either. If the Browns trade up and grab both of these guys, I think they will have taken 2 busts. Dont get me wrong, I wish both of these guys well I hope everyone in this draft can become a billionaire and be All-Pro (except Joe Mixon), but I'm just not seeing it with these guys.

Don't get me started. Another couple of drinks in me and I will go down that dark, dark hole. I'm trying to stay positive for now. You know that underneath it all that's exactly how I feel though.

Don't get me started. Another couple of drinks in me and I will go down that dark, dark hole. I'm trying to stay positive for now. You know that underneath it all that's exactly how I feel though.

***** please, you have been drinking nonstop since you joined VN.

Reactions: 7 people
Here'z the deal...as a Browns fan, garrett will work well on a warm weather team. Because of his size though, he goes in spurts, but it's not a constant motor, and when he goes he goes after the QB, but he is not a good run block...meaning he will flop in the AFC north most likely. Probably slip on the ice and break his face.

The Browns NEED to move on from 1952 IMO. They could get A LOT of fire poewr this draft and then stock the D in the later rounds no problem IMO. They have enough late round picks and it's deep enough. The browns fans and ESPN won't let them do that though.

Here'z the deal...as a Browns fan, garrett will work well on a warm weather team. Because of his size though, he goes in spurts, but it's not a constant motor, and when he goes he goes after the QB, but he is not a good run block...meaning he will flop in the AFC north most likely. Probably slip on the ice and break his face.

Said the same thing about Clowney. Once Clowney was about to stay healthy, he made the Pro Bowl and 2nd team AP

The Browns NEED to move on from 1952 IMO. They could get A LOT of fire poewr this draft and then stock the D in the later rounds no problem IMO. They have enough late round picks and it's deep enough. The browns fans and ESPN won't let them do that though.

ESPN has dick to do with who a team picks.

Reactions: 1 person
If he wears a Browns Jersey I will reluctantly give a fist pump, but if they go Defense...go Defense... Load the hell up on D and just roll with kessler for another year (probably Oswieler 4 games in). I think the competition for QB's next year will be so high that it will be difficult to get the one you want.

My philosophy in life though...when you see a crowd running one way, I generally run in the opposite direction.

VN Store

Back