USA TODAY has gators Tabor ranked 9th....

marcusluvsvols

Blue collar skoller
...at corner!! He's not even the highest ranked corner coming out of his team this year. You can bet that getting "Tabor Toasted" on national TV after all the smack he talked coming into Neyland hurt his stock badly. Then he ran a 4.62 in the 40 at the combine. That wont work in the NFL. Maybe he needs to get a CDL, so he can tow trucks after he gets washed out of the league. How many Vols get drafted before him? I say at least 3. GO VOLS

Reactions: 2 people
jSWuC5s.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Thanks freak. I could literally watch that all day.

Totally unrelated
....my Carolina Panthers (live outside right Charlotte) have made it very public that Barnett is at the top of their board. Hope we snag him in the first round. Would be freak on our line with Julius peppers mentoring him as the other DE. Glad to bring peppers back home for a fraction of what he made when he left.

Last edited:
That's awesome news about Barnett. Someone is getting a steal.

And thanks for the kind words. :hi:

He did absolutely pitiful in every single workout at the combine, and did even stinkier at his pro day🤣. Tabor will be out of the league in 2 years.

Can we as a fanbase try to be a little less petty.
Our team did their talking on the field.
Let's not sink to their level.

Let this dude go into the past, we don't need to keep him relevant.

Reactions: 1 person
Can we as a fanbase try to be a little less petty.
Our team did their talking on the field.
Let's not sink to their level.

Let this dude go into the past, we don't need to keep him relevant.

Closet Gator fan hoping people will forget about UFs bulldog mouth and puppy dog azz imo.

...at corner!! He's not even the highest ranked corner coming out of his team this year. You can bet that getting "Tabor Toasted" on national TV after all the smack he talked coming into Neyland hurt his stock badly. Then he ran a 4.62 in the 40 at the combine. That wont work in the NFL. Maybe he needs to get a CDL, so he can tow trucks after he gets washed out of the league. How many Vols get drafted before him? I say at least 3. GO VOLS

He may be #9 at corner but he's #1 at being Jauan's bi-ch.

Never gets old, does it?

No, it never gets old...but had Jennings' bobble continued OB what are we talking about? Just goes to show the fine line between a 1st round and a 3rd or 4th round.

Closet Gator fan hoping people will forget about UFs bulldog mouth and puppy dog azz imo.

Wow you just committed an unforgivable sin. How dare you. How dare you try to take away my lifetime of being a Vols fan because you think you're funny.

VN Store

Back