Derek Barnett part of a trade?

Dougie_D

With him being in that 2nd-3rd best DE in the draft, I can see why some teams might trade up for him? Or he can get drafted and then traded later on?

Who else agrees with me?

I can see the 49ers trading down too.

With him being in that 2nd-3rd best DE in the draft, I can see why some teams might trade up for him? Or he can get drafted and then traded later on?

Who else agrees with me?

I can see the 49ers trading down too.

Elite pass rushers are always a premium

I think the panthers are gonna have a decision to make between Barnett and mcaffery..,

If they stick around to pick at 8, I believe you're right. If that's the case, I think they go McCaffrey and Barnett goes 9 to the Bengals.

Analysis from Scout article today

PROJECTION: A player who will get drafted in the first round based as much on his work ethic and his running motor than pure athleticism. He can play in either a 4-3 or 3-4, but will likely be asked to play linebacker at the next level or add weight to be an edge-setting defensive end.

This is not a drill folks. The talk is all over Ohio today. Cleveland is seriously looking at their options because they want Trubisky and think they have to take him 1 overall if they want him. That means they will make a move for a trade up to get S Thomas with the next pick... if that doesn't work for them, Barnett could be the next pick. Barnett has a pretty good shot at being a Brown right now.

This is not a drill folks. The talk is all over Ohio today. Cleveland is seriously looking at their options because they want Trubisky and think they have to take him 1 overall if they want him. That means they will make a move for a trade up to get S Thomas with the next pick... if that doesn't work for them, Barnett could be the next pick. Barnett has a pretty good shot at being a Brown right now.
And, no

VN Store

Back