Romo Retiring

fWx327.gif

smart move -- a hit to the spine and he could end up in a wheelchair the rest of his life

I see tons of memes and stuff making fun of Romo and I really don't understand it. One of the classiest guys ever in the NFL. It's one thing to mock him while he plays for the Cowboys, if you hate the Cowboys, but there is no reason to taunt the man after he's done. It's not like he beat anybody's team in the SB and he never did anything to rub anybody the wrong way. It's a weird thing.

After he lost a big game, he helped a stranded motorist on his way home. That's Tony Romo. Much respect.

Reactions: 3 people
Statistically he was the best Cowboys Quarterback. I hope that won't get lost in the shuffle.

His greatest embarrassment happened when he was not playing quarterback.

Statistically he was the best Cowboys Quarterback. I hope that won't get lost in the shuffle.

His greatest embarrassment happened when he was not playing quarterback.

Rings matter. He's has a big fat ZERO.

He was a very good QB though. Just injury prone towards the end.

I wish he would have went to Houston. Mostly to shove in the face of Dallas.

It's probably for the best. He was stacking up injuries. I doubt he would have played much more than half the season before taking a shot and breaking his collar bone again or having another back injury.

He's broken that left collar bone three times.

I'm wondering with a bad QB class this year, how's Elmo's retirement going to effect the draft.

VN Store

Back