Titans 7 round mock draft

I wouldn't touch a bama offensive player with a 37 1/2 ft pole. Year in year out nothing but busts from that side of the ball (except 2 WRs)

I'll pass on Dobbs.

He's a QB that would be amazing, if he could become decently accurate (Which he improved on in his Sr year). Why not give up a late round pick for a dual-threat QB that's as tough as nails and smart enough to be a rocket scientist?

Last edited:
I wouldn't touch a bama offensive player with a 37 1/2 ft pole. Year in year out nothing but busts from that side of the ball (except 2 WRs)

OJ Howard is hands-down the best TE of this year's draft and Walker isn't getting any younger! We need to draft a future starting TE and I don't see a better option. We also lost Fasano to free agency, which leaves us with just Supernaw behind Walker.

I like Howard but idk about taking a TE in the 1st round when we have so many other holes, especially in defense.

He's a QB that would be amazing, if he could become decently accurate (Which he improved on in his Sr year). Why not give up a late round pick for a dual-threat QB that's as tough as nails and smart enough to be a rocket scientist?

Because he is inaccurate downfield in a league that emphasizes accuracy in the passing game.

If we drafted Dobbs that wouldn't be one of the dumbest things I've seen. No point in drafting a player that will either sit on the bench his whole Rookie Contract or get buried in the depth chart and that they will have to cut anyway. We will already have picked a WR before Malone gets drafted.

Reactions: 1 person
If we drafted Dobbs that wouldn't be one of the dumbest things I've seen. No point in drafting a player that will either sit on the bench his whole Rookie Contract or get buried in the depth chart and that they will have to cut anyway. We will already have picked a WR before Malone gets drafted.

Malone's not even listed in the top 20 WR's in the revised mock drafts I've seen. Dobbs would sit behind Cassell a season and never play as long as MM was healthy.

Move on from Cunningham, Lamm, Saffold, Julio Jones, and possibly Dupree.

VN Store

Back