For those skipping bowls to "avoid injury".

Also seems like you call it a sad situation but immediately thought about using it to win an unrelated Internet argument

Reactions: 2 people
Also seems like you call it a sad situation but immediately thought about using it to win an unrelated Internet argument

Who was I arguing with again? :) Dude gets hurt on PRO DAY...gonna start skipping those?

Seems like a good reason to avoid further exposing yourself by playing in a bowl

I'm thinking fallout shelter and personal bodyguard. And pad everything, in case you fall. :)

I'm thinking fallout shelter and personal bodyguard. And pad everything, in case you fall. :)

Yes because turning down an extra 10-20 car crash-type collisions is akin to living your life in a padded room. What wimps.

Playing a football game puts you at significantly greater risk of injury than not playing does. It's not really debatable. The fact that there's also a minuscule risk of injury in working out or whatever really does nothing to change that discussion

Reactions: 2 people
You can get hurt doing pretty much anything. Trying to avoid it is an exercise in futility. This kid and Derek Barnett both balled out in their bowl games and their stock gets hurt with a routine pro day and a virus. Thanks for the replies. This thread would have died like many in this particular forum, without them. Now it'll die a little later. :)

Feel sorry for the kid. He'll still get drafted but nowhere near as high as he was projected. You can get hurt doing anything. I tore almost every ligament in my knee playing Red Rover lol.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back