How much has vfl Justin Coleman been playing for the Patriots?

37620VOL

Barely-Known Member
Looking at his season stats he looks like a rarely used backup... or maybe injured?

I haven't seen any pats games, so someone full me in on Coleman. Thanks.

He's been inactive for the past 4 or 5 games. He will be cut at the end of the season imo. Too slow for the position he plays.

He got torched to a sindur by Tyler Lockett. Haven't seen him play since. Hope he stays in the NFL and becomes a better corner.

He's been inactive for the past 4 or 5 games. He will be cut at the end of the season imo. Too slow for the position he plays.

But, uhh, emm, I thought he was just another case of an All-American and future NFL HoFer, who our current staff couldn't develop? :question:

Reactions: 4 people
But, uhh, emm, I thought he was just another case of an All-American and future NFL HoFer, who our current staff couldn't develop? :question:

i thought he had a great senior year here. I wouldn't say the staff couldn't develop him

He was a UDFA and has made a million dollars in two years...think he has done pretty well for a guy that just doesn't have the speed to play in the NFL

Reactions: 2 people
Cin•der: (noun) a small piece of partly burned coal or wood that has stopped giving off flames but still has combustible matter in it.

i thought he had a great senior year here. I wouldn't say the staff couldn't develop him

It was a joke.

Just digging at people who blame everything from wins & losses to corn futures on the HC and staff. We underachieve and no players in the draft, so the narrative is our coaches can't recruit. Then JC makes it on the field for the best team as an UDFA. So, the narrative changes to "look at this stud that our coaches could not develop". Now, he's getting cut, so it'll be further proof that our staff has just landed scrubs with 5* hearts. VN is pure entertainment.

Reactions: 2 people
It was a joke.

Just digging at people who blame everything from wins & losses to corn futures on the HC and staff. We underachieve and no players in the draft, so the narrative is our coaches can't recruit. Then JC makes it on the field for the best team as an UDFA. So, the narrative changes to "look at this stud that our coaches could not develop". Now, he's getting cut, so it'll be further proof that our staff has just landed scrubs with 5* hearts. VN is pure entertainment.

i completely agree with you on that. VN is a joke when it comes to criticizing coaching

VN Store

Back