Official 2017 NFL Playoffs thread

Vol knight

Text a Buddy!
It's that time of year, Rednecks! I think there's a few interesting matchups this year.

Here are my Wildcard Predictions

Raiders Vs Texans: A defensive struggle with the Texans winning because of being a team with more recent playoffs experience, Cook will have to be more than a game manager and no doubt he'll make the rookie mistakes in his 1st nfl start throwing ints.
He's playing the top ranked defense the road in his 1st nfl start yep recipe for disaster.
The Texans score points with short fields as a result of the turnovers.
Dolphins vs Steelers: The Steelers offense has a amazing day mostly passing to move the ball and score no problem over 30 points. The Dolphins defense doesn't contain the Steelers high scoring offense including Brown which will be detrimental. Moore plays decent for the Dolphins but it won't matter because the Dolphins defense isn't containing the Steelers high scoring offense as in holding them under 20 points.

Lions vs Seahawks: A close game the Seahawks win because Russell running isn't contained ,the thunderous crowd disrupts the Lions multiple times, also the Seahawks intercept Stafford late then get multiple 1st downs and run out the clock which prevents the Lions from scoring the game winning td.
Giants vs Packers: A shootout with both teams combining for over 45 points, the Giants defense produces a turnover late as in 4 minutes or less and they're able to get multiple 1st downs and run out the the clock with the Giants winning a high scoring game in the Frozen Tundra.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Raiders have to open the playbook with Cook instead of these "safe" plays. Or they will likely get shutout. The Texans defense is solid.

Gotta feel bad for the Raiders though best season in a forever and the QB breaks his leg. Tough.

Well, the Texans might already have an insurmountable lead. The Raiders offense looks hopeless without Carr at QB.

Decent close game time to start the 2nd quarter.

Short field has been a advantage for both teams as a result both teams scored tds.

Raiders have to open the playbook with Cook instead of these "safe" plays. Or they will likely get shutout. The Texans defense is solid.

Gotta feel bad for the Raiders though best season in a forever and the QB breaks his leg. Tough.

Cook's a 3rd string QB. He's likely not capable of the consistent level of play that opening the playbook with a good or decent starting NFL QB would bring about.

My SB picks
Chiefs win a amazing game defeating the Seahawks

Big stop by raiders d as a result a fg not a td.
13-7

Reactions: 1 person
Just leave Hopkins 1v1. That's what makes a DC money in the NFL.

Does Oakland have enough offense to make it a close game here at the end and get the W? I tend to say not

I know Jim Bob Cooter is a VFL and he is even getting HC hype..but are the Lions any better with him as OC?

I know Jim Bob Cooter is a VFL and he is even getting HC hype..but are the Lions any better with him as OC?

Stafford is better, but it's mostly because they throw everything short so he doesn't throw picks

How many times are they going to show Pete Carroll -- so far its got to be close to 75 times

15874751_1362580860455265_7811495494262082266_o.jpg

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back