Arian Foster scuffles with college kids at a hot dog stand.

Update: Arian Foster rips hamstring in 3am hot dog altercation. Expected to miss 4-8 weeks.

Reactions: 4 people
D4H will be by any minute to educate us on racism in america and call us all white supremacist

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
I feel like if he has the dog piss beat out of him one good time he would begin keeping his mouth shut.

Can some real fan please give me a list of former Vols that we are supposed to hate?
It gets confusing trying to keep up with who you guys decide are VFL and who's to be hated and reviled.

Reactions: 3 people
But doesn't that go against everything he spewed to get involved?

Breaking it up does not, no. Teasing somebody about their shoes and then taking it too far is not very buddhist, though.

Do you hold people you identify with (Christians?) to these strict standards, or are you able to separate their ideals from their imperfect actions?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Breaking it up does not, no. Teasing somebody about their shoes and then taking it too far is not very buddhist, though.

Do you hold people you identify with (Christians?) to these strict standards, or are you able to separate their ideals from their imperfect actions?

I read it but it didnt say whose shoes were getting made fun of -- do you know ?

I read it but it didnt say whose shoes were getting made fun of -- do you know ?

To me it sounded like some college kid was being mocked by Foster. Then a slur was used. Then AF's bro went jihad on them and Arian broke it up.

VN Store

Back