Panthers vs Redskins MNF

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Anyone watching? Interesting turn of events on that last play. I'm not sure there should have been a penalty on either team.

Watching bits and pieces, didn't see what you're referring to.

Cam slid and took a (slight) hit from a defender. The referee threw a flag, thought to be a personal foul on the defense, but turned out it was on Cam for tossing the ball at the guy who hit him.

TD Skins.

He missed the XP. Lol. 13-9 Panthers now.

I'm glad to see the Redskins making a game of it. I really want to like Cam Newton but he makes it really difficult. He can be fun to watch regardless.

TD Skins.

I'm glad to see the Redskins making a game of it. I really want to like Cam Newton but he makes it really difficult. He can be fun to watch regardless.

Why would you wanna like him?? This is disappointing.

TD Skins.

Yep. He's such an impressive player. Big, strong, can run like a deer, and has a howitzer for an arm. He's pretty much what a QB from a lab would look like. He just seems to always have childish, rookie moments. I might be ok with that if it weren't year six.

Yep. He's such an impressive player. Big, strong, can run like a deer, and has a howitzer for an arm. He's pretty much what a QB from a lab would look like. He just seems to always have childish, rookie moments. I might be ok with that if it weren't year six.

I think you're spot on. He's usually really good in Madden. 😬

Almost forgot: obligatory "anyone notice if Gruden is wearing orange" post.

Reactions: 1 person
Just saw the highlights again from the Titans/Chiefs game from yesterday. What a great win.

Well I'm guessing that's not how the Skins hoped to start the second half. Turning the ball over on the first play of the half is a real momentum killer.

Reed trying to hit people with helmets on. Super smart guy there.

And this trash is why I can't watch this organization anymore.. Or cheer for them.. What a joke.. Why would you punch someone in the head when they got a helmet on???

I think the official saw the replay then decided let's go with uncatachable and wave it off. Passes go 40yds over a receivers head and they still call PI. The ball was 2 yards short and that pass is uncatchable. Stupid refs.

VN Store

Back