Not really a Brady Fan

Never understood the hate for Tom or the Pats. He seems like a cool guy, not to mention he's a winner and the GOAT, and the Patriots are a class organization. I'm obviously in the minority, though.

Reactions: 3 people
Never understood the hate for Tom or the Pats. He seems like a cool guy, not to mention he's a winner and the GOAT, and the Patriots are a class organization. I'm obviously in the minority, though.

Nah.

I am a Patriots hater but I like Tom....although he needs to calm down a little bit.

g13fl.gif

*Though I'm not one of the "us". Not a Pats fan.

Thats Brady at his best, and its Baltimore.

Was he at his best? He made one of the worst throws I've ever seen after going off on Edelman.

He ended up with pretty big numbers, but it helped that Baltimore forgot to cover Chris Hogan.

Since PM is retired Aaron Rogers is my most disliked QB now -- Brady falls to # 2

Was he at his best? He made one of the worst throws I've ever seen after going off on Edelman.

He ended up with pretty big numbers, but it helped that Baltimore forgot to cover Chris Hogan.

Go whine to Belichick. I don't see any of his teammates complaining, and particularly not Edelman.

"Worst throws I've ever seen?" :eek:lol:

Reactions: 1 person
Go whine to Belichick. I don't see any of his teammates complaining, and particularly not Edelman.

"Worst throws I've ever seen?" :eek:lol:

Maybe don't be so sensitive when someone disagrees that he was at his best.

You don't agree that was a horrible throw? It was a bad throw for a rookie, FFS.

Maybe don't be so sensitive when someone disagrees that he was at his best.

You don't agree that was a horrible throw? It was a bad throw for a rookie, FFS.

Were you watching ESPN last night, cause if you were you didn't even see what happened. LOL

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back