Jeff Fisher Fired

Wow the LA Rams use a smart logical move. A happy day for LA Rams fans on a Monday.

I say wow because the Rams accepted for so long underachieving when in Saint Louis.

The story on ESPN said he had record above .500 in only six seasons as a head coach. Pretty crazy considering how long he has been coaching.

Reactions: 2 people
Should have waited one more week so he could break the record for the most losses by a head coach.

Then why fire him after the college season?
Michigan isn't playing for a championship and they're not in the Rose bowl.
It just makes sense

He's not leaving unless a team offers him full personnel control

6 winning seasons in 22 years as a head coach is pretty hard to defend. He had a pretty good run with the Titans, but his teams haven't done jack s**t since 2008.

Reactions: 2 people
6 winning seasons in 22 years as a head coach is pretty hard to defend. He had a pretty good run with the Titans, but his teams haven't done jack s**t since 2008.

Professional coaching records are tough because some franchises are such dumpster fires that it's impossible to be that successful. In the NFL you see coaches who leave one franchise and look like a goat and go to another and look great.

This astounds me why any reasonable person can say seriously he's a elite head coach. If I recall right I was driving in my car listening to a sports radio show when I heard some adult man seriously say Jeff Fisher is a elite head coach.
I'm pretty damn shocked I didn't literally lol when I heard that said.

If I recall right this was before he got hired as the Rams head coach when he was still unemployed after getting fired by the Titans.
Not immediately after but still during the long period of unemployment.

Once he became a laughing stock on the challenge flag fiasco, he was done

Safe to say he was done when he couldn't cash the check the Rams won't finish 7-9 which he said on the tv show hardknocks before the 2016 regular season started.

VN Store

Back