The Packers are a dumpster fire

JohnD13

Grudiot Hater
Life long Packer fan and this is even harder to watch than the crappy teams of Starr, Infante, Gregg and Devine eras in the 70's and 80's.

Unless they get rid of Ted Thompson they are going to be right there again. They have way too many pressing needs to address by draft only and as Ted refuses to play the FA game, I fear this season is a precursor to the next 5 or 6 of horrible teams wasting a future HOF QB....

Reactions: 2 people
It's terrible man. Last night was awful. Injuries have decimated the defense, they have no true running game and as good as AR is he can't win games by himself. Last night probably took any hopes of the playoffs off the table.

Reactions: 1 person
Doesn't look like the Packers can beat anyone this year.

Doesn't look like the Packers can beat anyone this year.

It's brutal to watch and I've been a Packer fan since the ice bowl and I've send some horrid seasons growing up.

When you stack your team with 6th and 7th rounders and UDFA as backups and you have key starters go down, you better have a backup plan. Ted Thompson did not.

Hey Ted, sometimes it's okay to go out and get a top free agent, just saying....

Reactions: 2 people
Saw an article earlier on the Sunday Night Football Facebook page that the Packers may make a run at Harbaugh. I don't think it would happen but I think if he was to leave Michigan for the NFL, Green Bay is one that could throw everything at him and they already would have the franchise QB he would he want. Found that interesting.

Should have worded my post better, but it was basically a hypothetical article.

VN Store

Back