How bout them Cowboys!!!

Reminds me of the teams from the late 70's and the 90's teams... And yes I'm that old :)

Zeke Elliott about to open the flood gates for dominant college RBs going into the NFL draft.

Fournette might go #1 overall thanks to Elliott. And I wouldn't be surprised if Cook and Kamara don't go in the first round as well.

Dak Prescott's success also helps guys like Dobbs when it comes to the draft. There will be teams looking for the next Dak Prescott and Dobbs could benefit from that.

Zeke Elliott about to open the flood gates for dominant college RBs going into the NFL draft.

Fournette might go #1 overall thanks to Elliott. And I wouldn't be surprised if Cook and Kamara don't go in the first round as well.

Dak Prescott's success also helps guys like Dobbs when it comes to the draft. There will be teams looking for the next Dak Prescott and Dobbs could benefit from that.

A NFL team would be foolish to take a RB #1 overall.

Reactions: 1 person
A NFL team would be foolish to take a RB #1 overall.

It used to be pretty common, but not one in the past 20 years. Last was 1995. Before that was Bo Jackson in 86. But prior to that RBs were pretty common. And no I'm old enough to remember. Just saying the game and the culture can change. The playstyle changed a lot after Manning went to the NFL. Still I think its unlikely.

Great game though. One of the most exciting I'm seen in a while.

Oh lord.

It used to be pretty common, but not one in the past 20 years. Last was 1995. Before that was Bo Jackson in 86. But prior to that RBs were pretty common. And no I'm old enough to remember. Just saying the game and the culture can change. The playstyle changed a lot after Manning went to the NFL. Still I think its unlikely.

Great game though. One of the most exciting I'm seen in a while.

It was entertaining. Cowboys have a good foundation.

Reminds me of the teams from the late 70's and the 90's teams... And yes I'm that old :)

I'm that old too and this is the most excited I've been about the Cowboys in 10 years. Their defense still has holes in the secondary but their offense does remind me a bit of the Aikman, Irvin and Smith years. Their offensive line is very reminiscent of the Stepnoski, Gogan, Gesek, Erik Williams and Nate Newton line.

Please. Dak made throws last night that Dobbs can only dream of.

Just stop.

I'm with you D4H but the real success story here is Dooley's fingerprint on the Cowboys' organization..

I f'n hate the Cowboys but I can't help but like Elliot.

This team is so fun to watch. My wife is from Dallas so I'm half a Cowboys fan. The bar here exploded yesterday on that run. My wife has been so hyped, she's watching some college football with me too.

This team is so fun to watch. My wife is from Dallas so I'm half a Cowboys fan. The bar here exploded yesterday on that run. My wife has been so hyped, she's watching some college football with me too.

I'm all for fun football. They play a fun brand of football.

Dak over Tony is the right call long term but they are not going to win the Super Bowl with Dak.

Back in the 70's you had your favorite team but also you either sided with the Cowboys or the Steelers. I was on the short of the stick, seems the Steelers had their number.

Tony Romo just stated at a PC that he's the backup to Dak and will not be a distraction.

VN Store

Back