Bears beat Vikings, Bears beat Vikings...

HalfullVol

Ain't it Funky now - JB
Who would've expected our highly favored Vols to lose to the lowly Gamecocks?

This let down happens at every level. I wonder if they have internal strife also?

It happens...

Reactions: 2 people

This let down happens at every level. I wonder if they have internal strife also?

It happens...

The Bears didn't ruin the Vikings division winning chances. USC ruined ours. Comparing these two games is retarded.

Reactions: 1 person
The Bears didn't ruin the Vikings division winning chances. USC ruined ours. Comparing these two games is retarded.

Let's hold off till after this weekend to declare that this loss has ruined our chances. If UF loses to Arkansas we're still in it.

Reactions: 2 people
Thread started by Dude from "Pleasantville"...

leo-decaprio-shoulder-shrug.gif

Reactions: 1 person

It happens...

Yeah.

Weve tried telling ourselves that giving up 35 in a half to a team that struggles to score 35 in full games "happens".

It's ok to admit some things are inexcusable.

no doubt, it happens at every level...it happened to other college teams this past weekend, but, it happened to us and that's a different matter altogether...:)

GO VOLS...RUN THE TABLE!!!!

I'm guessing you live under a bridge down by the river, maybe.

Free internet at the local library allows you to voice your lowly opinions.

But, hey, as Tony Baloney (RF) says; "It's okay good buddy, we're still friends" LOL

VN Store

Back