Super Bowl LI Prediction Thread

MAD

Arsenal FC, Detroit Lions
With the NFL season starting this week make your prediction of who will play in the next Super Bowl?

My pick:
The Carolina Panthers over The Cincinnati Bengals

And the worst lol

You know I thought it was a joke when I saw Oakland but they actually have a decent team.
Vegas is giving them a 44% chance of making the playoffs compared to 90% that the Titans won't.

You know I thought it was a joke when I saw Oakland but they actually have a decent team.
Vegas is giving them a 44% chance of making the playoffs compared to 90% that the Titans won't.

I really do think they are coming quick, but I mainly just picked them to have someone different.

With the NFL season starting this week make your prediction of who will play in the next Super Bowl?

My pick:
The Carolina Panthers over The Cincinnati Bengals

Detroit Lions back their way into the playoffs at 9-7, get lucky with opponent injuries, and find themselves in the Super Bowl where they get absolutely creamed by the Tennessee Titans.

Detroit Lions back their way into the playoffs at 9-7, get lucky with opponent injuries, and find themselves in the Super Bowl where they get absolutely creamed by the Tennessee Titans.

Preview of the Super Bowl
Lions vs Titans
Sunday, September 18, 1:00 PM on CBS

VN Store

Back