Sam Bradford to Vikings

For the Eagles, it definitely was.

Not so much for the Vikings.

Vikings OC has history with Bradford. They were at St Louis together,and together in Philly. So the Vikings get a decent QB that should already know some of the offense.

AP is thrilled with the deal -- I am not a Vikes fan but wouldnt mind seeing the Packers miss the playoffs - I cant stand Rogers

Well they needed someone - Bridgewater isnt coming back - could have been worse they could have gotten Kaepernick or Manziel

Vikings OC has history with Bradford. They were at St Louis together,and together in Philly. So the Vikings get a decent QB that should already know some of the offense.

guys, Bradford hasn't done anything worthy of being 1st round pick value. they overpaid a good deal too much.

he's not bad when healthy, but that's a pretty big if. Dude has glass for knees.

I don't believe Bradford gives them that much of a chance to reach the Superbowl, injury or not (most likely injury though). They overpaid for an overrated, injury prone, crybaby QB rental. Most Eagles fan are overjoyed to see him gone, and that's with Chase Daniels/injured Carson Wentz as their current QBs. That speaks volumes.

Well they needed someone - Bridgewater isnt coming back - could have been worse they could have gotten Kaepernick or Manziel

I'd take Kaepernick for a 4th rounder over Bradford for a 1st rounder. Eagles won on this deal.

Lol @ Minnesota. You gave a 1st and 4th rounder for a guy we really tried to justify cutting this year. El oh el

For a first round pick, which is freaking insane.

14203141_1065026843588062_7429410303834327558_n.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Gee they waste a 1st rd pick on this guy and still dont know if he is going to start Sunday

With the benefit of hindsight, the Rams trading up for the first pick is looking like a terrible decision and the Eagles getting a 1st rounder back makes them look like geniuses

With the benefit of hindsight, the Rams trading up for the first pick is looking like a terrible decision and the Eagles getting a 1st rounder back makes them look like geniuses

The general idea was that if Bradford played well enough and stayed healthy is that we would get a decent return.

I though getting a first for him was far-fetched as hell.

Glad I was wrong.

Not to mention that our traded pick equaled a starter at QB for us

guys, Bradford hasn't done anything worthy of being 1st round pick value. they overpaid a good deal too much.

he's not bad when healthy, but that's a pretty big if. Dude has glass for knees.

I don't believe Bradford gives them that much of a chance to reach the Superbowl, injury or not (most likely injury though). They overpaid for an overrated, injury prone, crybaby QB rental. Most Eagles fan are overjoyed to see him gone, and that's with Chase Daniels/injured Carson Wentz as their current QBs. That speaks volumes.

He outplayed Rodgers Sun. night.

VN Store

Back