Colin Kaepernick Thread

allvol123

Niners QB Kaepernick refuses to stand for anthem in protest | Fox News

Refuses to stand for anthem because America oppressed black people.

As a libertarian this should not upset me, and really doesn't......the choosing to not stand for the anthem.

What aggravates me is stupid people taking a stance. How many examples are there of people of color making it in this country. People from anywhere can and do make it here.

What a fool. Perhaps this should be in the politics forum....

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person
14141959_1800904673465082_8300432503433568849_n.jpg

Reactions: 7 people
What bothers me is, we have a African American president. That race relations have gotten worse since he's taken office.

And, he's (CK) playing a game for a living that's paying him millions. He's also playing for a league that makes, how many (new) African American men?, millionaires each year.

And, he's also taking advantage of the rights that give him the freedom to say and disrespect the country he lives in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Slow news day for the MSM when this gets a headline. The guy is a head case doing a head case thing.

Cant wait til Goodall sends him his fine -- hope its around 100k or more -- btw did he take the American Flag sticker off his helmet yet ?

As a libertarian this should not upset me, and really doesn't......the choosing to not stand for the anthem.

What aggravates me is stupid people taking a stance. How many examples are there of people of color making it in this country. People from anywhere can and do make it here.

It is in the PF now lol

This bothers me. The fact that one guy became President doesn't invalidate all complaints about race relations.

So, it bothers you too.

That race relations have gotten worse under a liberal African American president that has tried to divide this country even more. Whenever he gets the chance.

This one man has done more damage than he has good.

I don't blame you for being bothered.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
So, it bothers you too.

That race relations have gotten worse under a liberal African American president that has tried to divide this country even more. Whenever he gets the chance.

I hope you're being intentionally obtuse, and aren't this bad at reading.

"Minorities can't be oppressed, because we have a black president!" is a logical trainwreck.

Reactions: 5 people
I hope you're being intentionally obtuse, and aren't this bad at reading.

"Minorities can't be oppressed, because we have a black president!" is a logical trainwreck.

Just like how blacks can't be racist, or women can't be sexist?

Reactions: 4 people

He didn't say "America sucks" and I believe he said "minorities", not black people.

He is not sayimg black people can't succeed, obviously.

If what he did is so terrible, why do we have to put words in his mouth and twist his position? Seems like we could just stick to the facts and blast him.

Reactions: 2 people
He didn't say "America sucks" and I believe he said "minorities", not black people.

He is not sayimg black people can't succeed, obviously.

If what he did is so terrible, why do we have to put words in his mouth and twist his position? Seems like we could just stick to the facts and blast him.

I don't give a S#*t how he worded it. The freedom that flag gives him has allowed him to get where he is today. Come down with the sledge hammer fine Goodell!

Reactions: 3 people
I saw an interview with him a few years ago and thought he was dumber than a box of rocks back then. The interviewer tried to spin it as Colin is just a shy person and therefore his answers are short. Well, this just proves it. The guy is a straight up moron. Probably why Harbaugh was frustrated with him and led to the 49er's getting rid of Harbaugh. They thought Harbaugh was just being difficult and that Colin was a good QB.

So, it bothers you too.

Out of curiosity, why keep mentioning the President's race? Does the burden of repairing race relations fall on that one particular race?

Reactions: 3 people
Out of curiosity, why keep mentioning the President's race? Does the burden of repairing race relations fall on that one particular race?

Because if the US was truly oppressive, then a black man could never be elected to the highest position in the land. That's not difficult to follow the logic unless you have same IQ as Colin.

Reactions: 2 people
Because if the US was truly oppressive, then a black man could never be elected to the highest position in the land. That's not difficult to follow the logic unless you have same IQ as Colin.

Clearly, because one guy got elected to a position of power, it's all good for his entire race. How could I forget?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back