Which NFL team do you support since Peyton retired?

TennFan

Some of you have favorite NFL teams and have always supported them. Some of you only supported teams that Peyton played for. Who do you support now that he is retired?

I was a Washington Redskin fan until Peyton was drafted by the Colts. However I always liked the Colts and even the Dolphins. Once Peyton left the Colts and went to Denver, I supported them even though they were never one of my favorite teams.
Now I'm not even sure which team I'll support. Could be the Colts, but not sure. Definitely won't be New England!

The same one that I did before...

My second team now is the Titans now that Peyton is gone.

The Steelers have a couple of Vols on the roster, do the right thing , OP, get yourself a terrible towel.

Bandwagon fan here. Who's going to win it all - that's who I am for! I also am a Bama fan. Roll tide, yellow hammer, elephants and other such shat!

Titans. It used to be whoever Peyton was with along with the Titans. Back to just the Titans now. Before the Titans moved to TN it was the Bengals.

Been a Skins fan (even though some times I've doubted my ways). I pull for the Titans as well but don't follow nearly as closely. That may change once I live in TN again.

Been a packers fan since Reggie and liked Brett Ffaaavvreeh but also always liked whatever team Peyton was on, so I'm left with being a Cheesehead

Titans. I followed Manning but otherwise I really didn't give much of a crap what his team did, and when he was in Indy I hoped he would lose.

Reactions: 1 person
I pulled for the Titans back in 99-00 playoffs when they beat Indy. Manning was really my 1b and if head to head I pulled for the Titans.... Until they scuttled McNair and George and Mason etc. I know the time comes for teams to part ways with players but I really didn't like the way the Titans handled it at all. At that point I went Manning #1, Titans an apathetic #2.

I guess I will go back to Titans #1 but honestly my enthusiasm for the NFL is pretty much over.

Reactions: 1 person
The Oakland Raiders since childhood. Like Danzig, I don't mind the pain.

Followed the Bears some when I lived in Chicago but never got too juiced about them.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back