Hall of Fame game cancelled.

It's pre-season. Who cares? (Besides you)

I generally look forward to it only because it signals the official start of preseason, which tells us football is less than a month away.

Otherwise I watch about 10 minutes and change the channel.

Reactions: 1 person
It's pre-season. Who cares? (Besides you)

Yes, I'm sure I'm the only person thats ticked about this. BTW, Twitter is blowing up over this nonsense so it looks like I'm
not the only person annoyed by no football tonite. Maybe you're an exception? :loco:

Reactions: 3 people
Pretty crappy to not have the field ready.

Yes, I'm sure I'm the only person thats ticked about this. BTW, Twitter is blowing up over this nonsense so it looks like I'm
not the only person annoyed by no football tonite. Maybe you're an exception? :loco:

Nothing says 'important' like an outraged mob on twitter.

Nothing says 'important' like an outraged mob on twitter.

Never said there was anything important about this game, just that a lot of people that were expecting a game tonight
are pissed off. Let me guess... you don't care, never did, and thats why you took the time to comment? :good!:

Reactions: 2 people
I love football, but come on. It's a game that doesn't count and the players that matter would play a series or two.

I'm just hoping this gets Goodell's grave dug a little deeper. I had no plans on watching on it

I generally look forward to it only because it signals the official start of preseason,which tells us football is less than a month away.

Otherwise I watch about 10 minutes and change the channel.

So are you telling us that tonight's outcome means we will have 6 more weeks of offseason?

VN Store

Back