Official Vol Nation Fantasy Football KEEPER LEAGUE (VNFFKL)

WarDamnVols

Breaking Hemorrhoids
Attention:

• Do you love Fantasy Football?
  • Are you tired of the old, simple, and repetitive FF season you go through year in and year out?
  • Do you yearn more for a GM like role but without the stress, fame, and fortune?
  • Are you in the mood for a league that will remain active, competitive, and form both close friendships and UT/Florida-esque rivalries over the next several years/decades/centuries?
  • Would you dare attempt to make a buck while at it? (or not, that part is debatable)
  • Are you a Vol Nation member?
  • Do you despise Auburn so much, you would love nothing more than to beat WarDamnVols face into the ground with your dominating Fantasy Football prowess?

If you answered yes to all (or at least half) of the above, this might be the league for you. Currently taking in applications (resumes and cover letters are not necessary, but still encouraged) for anybody interested in joining/making a Vol Nation Keeper league this year.

This is a league in which I would like owners to be/remain competitive all year, be up for participating/returning next year (and hopefully more after that), as well as be very( or at least somewhat) active (no "ballervols" here boys). On regards to what site we use, what format/type we use, # of teams, # of positions, money or no money, draft etc is on the floor and open to discussion before we finalize, so if you are at least a little interested yet still unsure, I encourage yall to come on in, grab yourselves a drink, plop by the warm fire, and make yourselves at home.

Gents, here's to looking forward to another year of football (both real and fantasy)!!

-Commish WDV

Reactions: RollerVol
Im in, and I vote for Yahoo and no money lol.

So far we've got...

1 WDV
2 Ben
3 Jerry
4 GraveHaller
5 Regulator
6 Forever151
7 MSUDuo
8 VSF

Last edited:
I wish we had a fun way to determine draft order.....hey i have an idea! Whoever has the highest number of posts gets to pick their spot....but ban Yankee.

VN Store

Back