Von Miller Signs 114.5 Million Deal

VolnJC

Most of it guaranteed too..huge deal

Super Bowl MVP Von Miller, Broncos agree to $114.5 million deal - Houston Chronicle

live look inside his living room

CnbnMq3XgAEOUEV.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I hope we don't regret this. That's a lot of money.

Unless the Denver D shuts everyone out - its not going to matter -- Sanchez isnt very good and I would say PM with an injury is still better than him --- Unless they get someone like Fitzpatrick signed, Lynch better have the playbook memorized fast

Unless the Denver D shuts everyone out - its not going to matter -- Sanchez isnt very good and I would say PM with an injury is still better than him --- Unless they get someone like Fitzpatrick signed, Lynch better have the playbook memorized fast

Bro, it's a 6-year contract. There is life after 2016.

I think Sanchez will have a better year than Peyton had last yet. It was historically bad.

Right. Manning's injury was the best thing to happen to the team. I think it gave him time to think everything through and come to terms with his limited abilities. He gave up trying to make a lot of throws that weren't working and he just game-managed them to a SB win.

Sanchez will be game-managing from week 1 and he's proven he can do that, in the past.

Not saying SB repeat, but I will kinda be surprised if we don't make the playoffs, even in a tough division.

Right. Manning's injury was the best thing to happen to the team. I think it gave him time to think everything through and come to terms with his limited abilities. He gave up trying to make a lot of throws that weren't working and he just game-managed them to a SB win.

Sanchez will be game-managing from week 1 and he's proven he can do that, in the past.

Not saying SB repeat, but I will kinda be surprised if we don't make the playoffs, even in a tough division.

I think so too, If Sanchez can do what he did for the Jets (game manager) and the RBs can do anything, the defense will be enough to make the playoffs. But i hope the Chiefs win it all now lol.

I think so too, If Sanchez can do what he did for the Jets (game manager) and the RBs can do anything, the defense will be enough to make the playoffs. But i hope the Chiefs win it all now lol.

The RBs are the other problem with the Offense -- I agree though this is the Chiefs year at least in the AFC

I really dunno. I don't know how exactly to evaluate these deals and the guaranteed, etc. And they were definitely gonna bring him back.

I dunno if I can name 5 better, though.

Unless you have an all time great at QB who's willing to piss off all of his colleagues (union) by playing on a bargain contract in order to win, taking steps back after a superbowl is somewhat inevitable. I have no problem paying Von his market rate after that run. Losing Mailik and Travethon will hurt more than replacing Manning with Sanchez.

I guess this is the de facto offseason thread?

Jets suddenly looking real pretty. If Clady and Forte can stay healthy, the pressure will be on to win the division with Brady out 4 games.

VN Store

Back