2016 nfl mvp?

2016 NFL MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Romo....lulz

I am picking Romo.

I think it will take a monster year for the usual suspects (Brady, Rodgers, Newton) to win another MVP. Romo is the feel good pick.

I don't think he'll necessarily have the best season, but he's in the best position to show his value.

They went from 12-4 to 4-12.

If they win 11 or 12 games, and he throws for 4,000, 30+, and 10, I think he wins. Those are very attainable numbers for him. Will his health and the D hold up?

Reactions: 1 person
I am picking Romo.

I think it will take a monster year for the usual suspects (Brady, Rodgers, Newton) to win another MVP. Romo is the feel good pick.

I don't think he'll necessarily have the best season, but he's in the best position to show his value.

They went from 12-4 to 4-12.

If they win 11 or 12 games, and he throws for 4,000, 30+, and 10, I think he wins. Those are very attainable numbers for him. Will his health and the D hold up?

Dude is frail, and he's not getting any younger. When healthy, he could put up MVP numbers. I just don't see him staying healthy.

He started 62 of 64 games between 2011 and 2014. He was fine until last year. Maybe he's going frail now, but I wouldn't necessarily expect it.

He started 62 of 64 games between 2011 and 2014. He was fine until last year. Maybe he's going frail now, but I wouldn't necessarily expect it.

I guess he's just banged up a lot than maybe. I seem to remember him being mentioned more.

Not a bad choice coming off a pretty decent 2015 season. He's playing on a franchise tag season too. Could play himself into a huge contract offer.

He's got some weapons too. IF the running game can keep the pressure off him, he may put up MVP type numbers. He set a few franchise records last year and he really didn't play well until halfway thru the season.

He's got some weapons too. IF the running game can keep the pressure off him, he may put up MVP type numbers. He set a few franchise records last year and he really didn't play well until halfway thru the season.

He does have some weapons for sure. However, what's this DeSean Jackson holdout crap rumors that's been going on? Is he not happy with his current contract status or is he becoming jealous about these other weapons now?

One thing about it is both Romo and Dez have to stay healthy for Romo to have a chance. That makes it less likely he wins.

I read about that but I also read in another article that he wasn't happy either. The article pointed towards a combination of not being happy with his contract & jealousy over more weapons coming on offense. I don't have that article readily available but I believe I read it on Bleacher Report website.

Well there's the problem lol. Well either he or Garcon won't be back after 2016.

The report was probably about a month ago. Yes, no way both Jackson & Garcon will be back after next season. Maybe even both of them.

I expect one of them to return, but would not totally be surprised if both don't. With Crowder (more of a slot guy) and Doctson (drafted to replace 1 of the 2), we have a few guys who may be able to step up.

I expect one of them to return, but would not totally be surprised if both don't. With Crowder (more of a slot guy) and Doctson (drafted to replace 1 of the 2), we have a few guys who may be able to step up.

I agree 100%. :good!: BTW, I have already predicted that Josh Doctson will be the best WR from the 2016 draft.

Oh really. I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for letting me know. It hasn't been anything serious yet has it? Bruising or sprains?

Achilles the first time and undisclosed the second time.

VN Store

Back