2016 NFL Schedule Released

Who Wins Super Bowl LI(51st Super Bowl)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I read where the Patriots are considered the early favorites again. Ugh.

Something about Super Bowl "LI" just looks funny to me.

Carry on.

Reactions: 2 people
I have one word for you: Dooley!

Yeah, he helps our WR's fail each & every year in Dallas. :p Just like he did while at UT. I couldn't believe after he was fired at UT that the Cowboys picked him up as a WR coach. He's now going into what his 5th-6th year coaching Dallas?

Yeah, he helps our WR's fail each & every year in Dallas. :p Just like he did while at UT. I couldn't believe after he was fired at UT that the Cowboys picked him up as a WR coach. He's now going into what his 5th-6th year coaching Dallas?

It really is hard to believe he's been here that long. He must be doing something right I suppose.

It really is hard to believe he's been here that long. He must be doing something right I suppose.

He must be but I don't see what. He tried to get in between Hardy & Dez Bryant in a game last season & got his butt knocked to the ground. I had to laugh! :eek:lol:

He must be but I don't see what. He tried to get in between Hardy & Dez Bryant in a game last season & got his butt knocked to the ground. I had to laugh! :eek:lol:

I need to see video of this. lol

I remember seeing this. Dooley was doing his best not to get involved

Yeah. He was trying to intervene but stay out of the way at the same time. :eek:lol: He was scared too death! You could see the look on his face. He acted like he was trying to do something about it as a coach but wanted no part of it. LOL! :p

Reactions: 1 person
I'll go bold. I'm picking the Bengals to win it all.

That is bold but they have a good enough team to get it done. Dalton would need to have a career tear & the defense needs to step up & get even better.

They will always have to go thru New England and/or Denver though to make it to the Super Bowl. That's what makes it so tough for them.

I like how there's only 1 AFC team listed in the poll as a prediction option and the rest are NFC teams.

VN Store

Back