The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Or merge yours to the existing threads and just rename them. :)

This isn't a done deal yet either by any stretch of the imagination.

Yeah I know if it was half a joke...I didn't think it would happen at first but I'm starting to believe now

It's happening. They are doing a great job selling it to the public. The mayor and the ESPN correspondent on TV today both actually agreed this wouldn't cost taxpayers because it comes out of tourism taxes.

That's some hard-hitting reporting.

It is hard to believe..just not sure Las Vegas can support a pro team..population seems too transient.

I just think the NFL really doesn't want a team there.

I'm still betting that San Diego and the Chargers work out a stadium deal and the Raiders either end up in LA or they somehow work out something with Oakland, though staying in Oakland seems like the longer shot right now if their money problems are as bad as reported.

And the Jaguars will end up in either St. Louis or London.

I just think the NFL really doesn't want a team there.

I'm still betting that San Diego and the Chargers work out a stadium deal and the Raiders either end up in LA or they somehow work out something with Oakland, though staying in Oakland seems like the longer shot right now if their money problems are as bad as reported.

And the Jaguars will end up in either St. Louis or London.
the mayor of Stl has already said they will not pursue another NFL team. London I could see - it increases the NFL footprint and brings a whole country and even a continent in, not just a city.

the mayor of Stl has already said they will not pursue another NFL team. London I could see - it increases the NFL footprint and brings a whole country and even a continent in, not just a city.

Politicians say a lot of things, and he said that right after the Rams left. If the Jags came calling, he'd pick up the phone.

I don't see how a team in London by itself will work.

I really hope this does not happen, but Vegas is doing it right and Mark Davis is determined to leave. Also, the Coliseum is bad joke. Today there was flooding in the stadium and water falling around an electrical panel. The good news is there was no sewage in the clubhouses for a change, so they got that going for them.

I wish the Raiders would stay but soon it doesn't seem like any team is going to be in Oakland in the next 10-20 years. Warriors are jumping the bay to San Francisco, the Raiders are likely gone, and the A's seem pretty frustrated at the lack of a new stadium as well.

New logo leaked :)

C2jhamCUsAAFgH_.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
I feel bad for Oakland Raiders fans. Those guys had to deal with an awful team for over a decade and once they finanlly have a good year, their QB gets injured and the team wants to relocate to Las Vegas.

I feel bad for Oakland Raiders fans. Those guys had to deal with an awful team for over a decade and once they finanlly have a good year, their QB gets injured and the team wants to relocate to Las Vegas.

I feel bad for Oakland Raiders fans because they have to live in Oakland

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back