Pro Football Focus: Top 101 Players

If I had to guess before checking the link I would say:

Jason Witten
Malik Jackson
Eric Berry

Last edited:
Dang. I got 2 of them right. I actually changed Robert Ayers to Malik Jackson. I figured Witten would still be top 100 even though his stats fell off last season a bit. I wouldn't have picked both Jackson & Ayers to have made it though.

I knew Eric Berry was a given. Then I was trying to decide on between Ayers & Jackson. I picked Jackson but they both made the list which I didn't expect.

Surprised Von Miller is so low.

Yeah. That's crazy. He should be way higher. Me & you both got 2 of them right. I wouldn't have ever included both Ayers & Jackson.

I thought Jackson for sure after thinking about it but not Ayers. Ayers has played well the past couple of seasons but I still wouldn't have thought he'd be top 100.

Who should Miller be above? Mack is the only guy where Miller really has an argument, and Mack is probably a more well-rounded player.

Hell, I might put him at #1, but I might be a homer. His stats don't really support it, but the Broncos get a ton of sacks because all eyes are on Miller.

Who should Miller be above? Mack is the only guy where Miller really has an argument, and Mack is probably a more well-rounded player.

Hell, I might put him at #1, but I might be a homer. His stats don't really support it, but the Broncos get a ton of sacks because all eyes are on Miller.

Sorry guys. I looked at the rankings wrong. I was quickly browsing when that link was posted. I thought they had Von Miller at #17 & not #7. My eyes placed a 1 in front of that 7 for some reason. :p

That's why I said he should have been much higher because I was thinking 17th. I think #7 is about right after going to that link & having a closer look at them all. Mack is right ahead of Miller at #6 & I think deservedly so after the season he had last year.

He's now had 2 straight very good seasons. Miller doesn't have the stats to back up being ahead of him even though Miller does have quite a few sacks but has been in the league a little longer too.

Athleticism wise you could put Miller & Mack both ahead of Kuechly(#3) but not for overall play on the field.

VN Store

Back