Calvin Johnson Hangs Up the Cleats

Retired and has filed his papers with the league, per every major news outlet.

Question I have for folks, is he a HOF receiver?

I must be getting old, because some of these guys' careers are flying by. Probably HOF, though I haven't looked at his career stats.

I don't think he is honestly (not 1st ballot at least). His numbers are good, just doesn't have the longevity IMO.

No playoff win and such a short career will hurt him. I think he will eventually get in, but definitely not a 1st ballot. Holt and Harrison are not in yet and they will get in before he will IMO

Harrison is in. Calvin better be a HOFer, and I think he will be. If Torry Holt is a Hall of Famer and Calvin Johnson isn't, I hate the NFL.

Harrison is in. Calvin better be a HOFer, and I think he will be. If Torry Holt is a Hall of Famer and Calvin Johnson isn't, I hate the NFL.

Derp.................I completely forgot to include the 2016 class lol

Not saying Johnson wont get in, just think Holt will get in first

Edit: The reason I say that I think Holt will get in first is due to the game era they both played in. Granted, Holt played in a pass heavy offense, the game wasn't to the point of leaning very heavily on the passing game like it is now.

Last edited:
Yep - Barry Sanders retired a few years earlier than he needed to also - they know the Lions will never play in a SB

What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Truth hurts brah

Reactions: 4 people
18s3zz7lh0s2ijpg.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Two things in the NFL that never changes

Lions and Browns suck

Titans release there best players

Not too long ago, they said the same thing about Seattle, Tampa, and several other organizations that eventually won one. (Yes doucher I am aware the Eagles are not one of those)

They all changed management.

**** management doesn't magic itself away. If it did, the Browns would have won something too...in fact, the original Browns won 2 as the Ravens. Maybe Cleveland is cursed.

They all changed management.

**** management doesn't magic itself away. If it did, the Browns would have won something too...in fact, the original Browns won 2 as the Ravens. Maybe Cleveland is cursed.

management will eventually die off

VN Store

Back