2016 NFL Combine Thread

TrueOrange

Since performances and measurements start this week. (Medical exams began today.)

Here's the schedule for each day:

Friday - punters, kickers, special teasers, offensive linemen, running backs
Saturday - quarterbacks, wide receivers, tight ends
Sunday - defensive linemen, linebackers
Monday - defensive backs

Reactions: 1 person
Really looking forward to watching Noah Spence on Sunday. Also, I want to see about all the Wentz hype.
Physically, Jalen Ramsey should be fun to watch.

Reactions: 1 person
Georgia's Marshall 40 time(4.31) was the best since Chris Johnson & his 4.24 in 2008. In the skill drills, I liked the way C.J. Prosise looked. I still can't get over the skills & athleticism of Derrick Henry at his size. Totally unbelievable! I think he has to be a 1st round lock now. He just looks too good. He can run & catch the ball with tremendous skills.

OSU QB Cardale Jones suffered a hamstring injury at the combine (seems like it was at the end of his 40 yard dash) and had to cut his workouts short

From what I hear, "it" was hard to miss

yeah, it was quite apparent. The best part isn't what Rich Eisen supposedly coincidentally said, it was what you could lip read Chris Jones himself telling the trainer.

Sliding on your willy sounds painful though.

I believe he's the guy that had a falling out, or wardrobe malfunction

He said we wanted Chris Jones from Miss. State. I don't know who had the wardrobe problem but I provided him with the Chris Jones he wanted from the combine & his results. :eek:

VN Store

Back