Reasons to hate the Patriots...

utvols74

If you're a serious UT fan, and as such, are a fan of what P Manning has meant to UT football, then this link is reason #51 to hate the Patriots....

Robert Kraft burned the Manning family so hard after this year’s Super Bowl | For The Win

I wonder how many rings T Brady would have had he suffered the "bend but don't break defense" at Indy all those years?

I wonder how many rings P Manning would have if his team cheated every chance they got?

Hypocritical and classless - that's R Kraft.

I didn't need another reason to hate them!

I wonder how many superbowls he would have won if he didn't keep losing to Mannings. Sour grapes, Kraft, sour grapes.

"but with all due respect", that means I'm about to disrespect you. Similar to "this may sound bad", you are about to say something that sounds bad. Also, "no offense, but", you are about to say something offensive.

With a team that has been in the mix for so long, why be a Jackwagon about it all?

Act like you have been there. You would think since he has been there it would be easier. Nope.

Brady's NOT Kraft's BOY...

He's his GIRL!

6-Tom-Brady-head-band-spring-2011-tom-brady-looking-like-an-idiot.jpg

tom_brady_slide_1.jpg

9ddc78ed89cf10362a27069ef5bbfadd.jpg

Already have a good reason to hate the Patriots - Tom Brady.

Otherwise I wouldn't care about them one way or another.

:rock:
GBO!!!

All this outrage isn't the right response.

The right response is: Kraft is butthurt because the Manning boys stopped him from winning 2-5 more super bowls. How do the sour grapes taste, old man?

I wonder how many superbowls he would have won if he didn't keep losing to Mannings. Sour grapes, Kraft, sour grapes.

Well, 2 more at least. With a chance another 3 more.

Probably safe to say would have won 3 more with a chance at another 2 more. I can't see Grossman and the Bears beating them in 2006/2007.

VN Store

Back