Cam Newton's post super bowl press conference

esarmstrong

One word comes to mind: Childish

I watched an immature childish person, confronted with defeat and dissapointment, dealing with that dissapointment in the way that that a leader should not behave.

Guy behaves like a child when he wins and when he loses. he has a lot to learn if he wants to be a true team leader.

Sorry, no link to show, yet, of his performance. Just saw it on ESPN.

EDIT: Here's his performance now
Cam Newton walks out of Super Bowl press conference after giving one-word answers - SBNation.com

Last edited:
Reactions: 38 people
Punk gonna Punk! Man Up Newton! :neener2:

If the roles were reversed, Peyton would face the music and be a class act as always! :rock:

If you are gonna take the role of "Leader" of your team, make commercials about being a leader, and spend the entire season taunting and dancing on even first downs, then act like a DAM MAN when you lose, hold your nose and take your medicine!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 people
Yeah, that's pretty much what I thought when he was pitching his fit in the end zone towards the end of the game.

Reactions: 10 people
Clay Travis ‏@ClayTravis

Really appreciate Cam Newton deciding to give his footballs to Von Miller today instead of the kids.

Reactions: 56 people
I don't understand all the Cam Newton disdain. He is passionate and emotional in both his wins and his losses. So what?

Reactions: 27 people
It's a shame that such a supremely talented athlete also (apparently) suffers from such a complete lack of class.

It is what it is. Peyton's moment in the sun turned out to also be Cam's moment under the harsh light of humility.

One of them handled it really well.....

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back