If Manning is the Sheriff, what is Brady?

wmcovol

He does have more rings but for all his success, the taint of playing for the Patriots, with their arrogance and practice of cutting the rules, has damaged his imagine somewhat.

Anyone with some interesting nicknames? Pretty Boy?

Reactions: 1 person
Miss Kitty

kitty_gunsmoke_screen.png

Reactions: 9 people
He can be one of the deputies -- the one the Internal Affairs office is always keeping an eye on.

Reactions: 2 people
Look....I can'tonight stand the Patriots or Brady like many on here, but I have to give the man credit.

For the sake of the thread though I will play along. I would think he would be the female Flash.

Up until Sunday, the national perception had Brady 1 Manning 2. I think it's 50/50 now. Brady definitely had some better teams but he also performed better in the clutch

Up until Sunday, the national perception had Brady 1 Manning 2. I think it's 50/50 now. Brady definitely had some better teams but he also performed better in the clutch

Brady has by far had the better supporting cast, including a coach that will go down as Top 5 of all time.

Manning has beaten Brady in the playoffs 3 in a row, now has a 3-1 record vs. him in the AFC title game, and Brady's last win vs. Manning in the playoffs came in 2004.

A superbowl is a team thing, but I honestly believe if Manning gets his second this year, there will be very little argument over who was the best of our generation.

Anytime I try to think about making fun of Brady I think about his wife and think dang nothing holds weight to bring that dude down. Aww the heck with it he can be "THE QUEEN of NEW ENGLAND"

Brady has by far had the better supporting cast, including a coach that will go down as Top 5 of all time.

Manning has beaten Brady in the playoffs 3 in a row, now has a 3-1 record vs. him in the AFC title game, and Brady's last win vs. Manning in the playoffs came in 2004.

A superbowl is a team thing, but I honestly believe if Manning gets his second this year, there will be very little argument over who was the best of our generation.

The argument will never go away until there is another one like it.

What we witnessed with Manning vs Brady is a rare thing in football. We were lucky to experience.

Brady has by far had the better supporting cast...

Ed Reed said something similar on The Rich Eisen Show this morning. He didn't seem to want to take sides, but he said Brady had the better team around him.

VN Store

Back