Conference Championship Odds

VolnJC

Panthers and Patriots are both favored by 3, AFC Championship over/under is 44, NFC is 48...I think the Pats and Panthers cover easily, Arizona is ailing and Patriots got healthy at just the right time.

The Denver Broncos will host the New England Patriots in next Sunday’s AFC Championship. The Patriots are currently a -3 (-110) point spread and -155 money line favorite. The AFC Championship total opened at 44.

For the NFC Championship, the Carolina Panthers will host the Arizona Cardinals. The Panthers opened as a -3 (-120) point spread and -160 money line favorite. The total opened at 48.5 and currently sits at 48.

Pats and Panthers. My dream matchup.

I would like to see that match-up as well. I just think it would be great to see the Patriots back in the SB after all the Deflategate nonsense, it would really get under Goodell's and the NFL's skin if they were able to get there.

By the way, did you notice that the corrupt NFL did not release the PSI measurements they took at the Vikings/Seahawks game a couple of weeks ago? Hmmm, maybe they now know there is something called the Ideal Gas Law!

Cardinals and Broncos. Except I'd probably have to watch the SB by myself here in the valley.

I would love to see the Broncos beat the Panthers. But I have very little faith in Denver after the Steelers game.

VN Store

Back