The Official Thread of the Los Angeles Rams

Team will move to LA to play the 2016 season. They will play in the L.A. Coliseum until the Inglewood Stadium is built in 2019.

I would be p*ssed to no end if my Titans got relocated back to Houston. Fans on Ramsondemand.com are in full meltdown slash suicide mode.

Reactions: 1 person
The Rams owner was just being vindictive towards the city of STL because they wouldnt pony up the money for a new stadium -- and why should they he had plenty of money as it was -- the guy is a self serving cheapskate (I am not a Ram fan but a couple friends of mine are and they are pissed at this guy just like with Bidwell when he bailed on STL and this is their say about it)

The Rams owner was just being vindictive towards the city of STL because they wouldnt pony up the money for a new stadium -- and why should they he had plenty of money as it was -- the guy is a self serving cheapskate (I am not a Ram fan but a couple friends of mine are and they are pissed at this guy just like with Bidwell when he bailed on STL and this is their say about it)

The NFL is treating their cities like dog ****. Makes me not want to watch.

A stipulation of the move, they have to bring back this as their official theme song:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxkKlzInR4Y[/youtube]

Can't be too soon. The NFL had this changed on their website less than ten minutes after the announcement.

You know, I heard that, but what did they change? Everything I've been looking at on the NFL. site still links to a "St. Louis Rams" website, the standings and stats still say "St. Louis Rams," not to mention the tickets part still lists them as "St. Louis Rams."

They better do the right thing and go back to their classic uniforms. Leave those modern Ram uniforms in the dome in St. Louis. If you're going back to Cali, do it right.

Rams/Chargers sharing a stadium is the most NFL thing ever. If one of those teams is bad they'll be like the pre-CP3/Griffin Clippers in terms of actual fan support.

It was on the schedules for NFL.com. It immediately listed Los Angeles Rams at the top of their schedule for 2016.

We put a screen shot of it in our feed:
https://twitter.com/UDFAPodcast

2016 schedules haven't been released yet though. The page wouldn't have it in the options.

And here's what the Rams roster page looks like on NFL.com at the moment:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-01-13 at 2.57.35 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-01-13 at 2.57.35 PM.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 4
Fun fact: The Rams were the first NFL team to have graphics of any kind on their helmets, when in 1948 halfback Fred Gehrke convinced the coaches and owner to let him paint the still used Ram horns on the helmets.

They better do the right thing and go back to their classic uniforms. Leave those modern Ram uniforms in the dome in St. Louis. If you're going back to Cali, do it right.

Based on the new logo, it seems like they're keeping navy and gold

VN Store

Back