Mark Richt has lost control of the Cincinnati Bengals

To be fair, Steelers acted awful towards us and had plenty of dirty moments. They're nothing but a bunch of classless pricks. Dirtiest team in the NFL.

Reactions: 2 people
My Steelers were giftwrapped that one by a bunch of classless thugs. The fans were just as classless, throwing bottles at Ben and cheering when he got injured. No wonder why they can't win a playoff game ...

Reactions: 4 people
To be fair, Steelers acted awful towards us and had plenty of dirty moments. They're nothing but a bunch of classless pricks. Dirtiest team in the NFL.

Right, because nothing says class like cheering and throwing debris at the opposing quarterback as he's being carted off the field. Those fans don't deserve to ever win a game again.

Reactions: 2 people
Whatever. Steelers are a dirty team but hey, let's all throw it on the Bengals. Yes, we had some dirty plays but did you forget about that helmet to helmet by the Steeler's CB on Bernard then cheered on the sidelines when he was still down? This game was ugly on both parties and I'm just glad this sh*t is over with.

Last edited:
My Steelers were giftwrapped that one by a bunch of classless thugs. The fans were just as classless, throwing bottles at Ben and cheering when he got injured. No wonder why they can't win a playoff game ...

When did Cincinatti turn into Philadelphia?

Right, because nothing says class like cheering and throwing debris at the opposing quarterback as he's being carted off the field. Those fans don't deserve to ever win a game again.

Nobody is saying the some Bengals fans and players didn't act horribly. However, acting like the Steelers are blameless angels tonight is ridiculous. The hit on Bernard that somehow didn't even draw a flag was one of the dirtiest hits I've seen this year. The defender lowered his head and drove straight up from under Bernard's facemask. It's actually amazing he didn't knock half his teeth out.

Nobody is saying the some Bengals fans and players didn't act horribly. However, acting like the Steelers are blameless angels tonight is ridiculous. The hit on Bernard that somehow didn't even draw a flag was one of the dirtiest hits I've seen this year. The defender lowered his head and drove straight up from under Bernard's facemask. It's actually amazing he didn't knock half his teeth out.

Bernard was not a defenseless player in that scenario. He made the catch, turned and took two steps. The hit was high I'll admit, but he is not defenseless, in which the rule book states...

Whatever. Steelers are a dirty team but hey, let's all throw it on the Bengals. Yes, we had some dirty plays but did you forget about that helmet to helmet by the Steeler's CB on Bernard then cheered on the sidelines when he was still down? This game was ugly on both parties and I'm just glad this sh*t is over with.

I thought it was the LB Shazier?

Reactions: 1 person
Bernard was not a defenseless player in that scenario. He made the catch, turned and took two steps. The hit was high I'll admit, but he is not defenseless, in which the rule book states...

I honestly don't care what the rulebook states. It's insane that just because a guy has the ball means its legal to go headhunting like that. There's no situation in a league that claims to give a damn about head injuries where it should be okay to drive through a guy's chin and face with the top of your helmet. That's something that needs to be looked at for the future.

VN Store

Back