Haslam cleanse house

IluvdoubleD's

Sir Loves
I want Adam Gase. Please, oh please, oh please..... Hope we can get the public to put the pressure on for case for Gase.

"Pettine went 10-22 in two years and dropped 18 of his final 21 games after a promising 7-4 start in 2014. The Browns announced Pettine's and Farmer's dismissals shortly after the team's 28-12 home loss to the rival Pittsburgh Steelers, who wiggled into the AFC playoffs."

Cleveland Browns fire Mike Pettine, Ray Farmer

Last edited:
Haslsm's an idiot. Just a guy born into a wealthy family that's had most things in life handed to him on a silver platter. The Brown's won't get better as long as he is the owner. Drafting Manziel was proof of that.

Reactions: 4 people
Situation will never be fixed by the revolving door of coaches and GMs he has going on in Cleveland. Poor ownership shown so far...

Reactions: 2 people
I want Adam Gase. Please, oh please, oh please..... Hope we can get the public to put the pressure on for case for Gase.

"Pettine went 10-22 in two years and dropped 18 of his final 21 games after a promising 7-4 start in 2014. The Browns announced Pettine's and Farmer's dismissals shortly after the team's 28-12 home loss to the rival Pittsburgh Steelers, who wiggled into the AFC playoffs."

Cleveland Browns fire Mike Pettine, Ray Farmer

Why the hell would Adam Gase take that job?

Reactions: 3 people
Why the hell would Adam Gase take that job?

Because he has a plate full of talent ready for a QB, an owner who is willing to spend and spend big, and an absolutely ravenous fan base.

edit: I swear this spell check around here is relentless.

Last edited:
Situation will never be fixed by the revolving door of coaches and GMs he has going on in Cleveland. Poor ownership shown so far...

Agreed, I knew Coach P was a mistake from the beginning. We need a real modern offensive up and comer who everyone knows is the real deal and willing to do what it takes. Then we need to stick with him for years. I swear if the Browns hire Chip Kelly it will be the final straw. That would be the biggest mistake of Haslam's life.

Because he has a plate full of talent ready for a QB, an owner who is willing to spend and spend big, and an obsoletely ravenous fan base.

If he takes that job he's the dumbest SOB on the face of the earth. That's one of the two or three the worst franchises in professional sports at the moment.

Reactions: 3 people
I wonder how long it'll be until Jimmy goes to prison and someone else runs the Browns because of that Pilot situation? The Browns would be better off with another owner in my opinion.

Reactions: 1 person
I wonder how long it'll be until Jimmy goes to prison and someone else runs the Browns because of that Pilot situation? The Browns would be better off with another owner in my opinion.

The fact that he hasn't been charged makes me think the Feds have a deal in place with his brother to push agendas from DC in exchange for not bringing him to trial. They have enough to charge the guy.

Haslsm's an idiot. Just a guy born into a wealthy family that's had most things in life handed to him on a silver platter. The Brown's won't get better as long as he is the owner. Drafting Manziel was proof of that.

Manziel is from a wealthy family also

Just reported that manziel was missing and the team couldn't find him, turns out he was playing blackjack at planet hollywood in vegas. That guy wants to get traded.

They weren't great before he bought them

VN Store

Back